Part 3

2 days before

I'm leaving for England soon, I've packed my bags and said goodbye to my very few friends, since I wanted to spend the last few days with my mom.

Sometimes she wonders why I have so many books and read instead of going out to parties and drinking and all that other weird stuff 'normal' teenagers do. But to be completely honest with you, I think I'm quite normal, all the other kids in my school are all pretending to be something there not, maybe there pretending to be who they wish they were or maybe there pretending to be someone they don't want to be to impress there friends.

All my friends think I'm weird for turning down parties and going to the mall, but I prefer to be isolated or with close friends or family and reading and listening to music. If I need new clothes I would simply buy them online unless I really have to go to the mall to get something.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm the way I am, but I know why, I just don't like to admit it because I feel horrible about it. Reading, music, painting or anything that gives me a reason to be alone i love. And being alone keeps you out of the way of being hurt by something or someone. So I think it's okay to be how I am.

Me and my mom went shopping for a few hours since she insisted I have a nice day out of the house and enjoy the weather. The day was quite boring so we ended up getting me a new sweater and some shoes.

When we got home we ate heated up leftovers from the Chinese takeout we had the night before since mom was working a night shift.
We watched a movie But i fell asleep before she left.