:Requests here:

Greetings.

Welcome to my Deltarune X Reader Oneshots book.

Aren't we all so pathetic just wanting to be loved by pixelated characters in a computor screen?

Dont worry. I feel ya.

That's why I made this book.

Just to warn ya, his book contains spoilers for both Chapter 1 and Chapter 2.

I mean why else would you be here then, am I right?

Disclaimer:
Whether or not I shall accept requests is all up to me. So please do not worry if your  request do not get accepted, because that just means that I was not confident enough to write it since one of my biggest fears is writing a character too OOC and making the story sounding like crap.

And also I might not write it if I do not feel an attraction towards that character lmao. SORRY Y'ALL- i will try my best tho.

Welp.

Time to be a [[BIG SHOT!!!]]

Request specifics:

-ONLY fluff or angst. I will not write smut.

-State a character from the Deltarune franchise then add an X Reader next to it.

-Reader will be female if you do not specifically state their gender. Pls write Male or Female or other gender in front of Reader.

-Please do not write the entire story in the request. Only state the short summary of it and general specifics.

-malexmale, femalexfemale, malexfemale are all okay!

-if you ONLY write the characters and do not specify anything else, then I will wrack this brain of mine to come up with the most randomest story possible.

-THE LENGTH WILL ONLY BE WRITTEN DEPENDING ON MY MOOD. BE WARNED.

-also there is a chance that i might not be able to write your request. Sorry :P

(It's probably because I might be suffering under writer's block.)

Oh and btw...

If you start roleplaying in the comment section then please do not do so. It is disrespectful to the author and also it is very annoying and cringey. If you still do it even with this warning then you shall be reported immediately :)

Thanks everyone!

Also btw im writing this in the middle of the night so this is all wack.

Why did i decide to do this

Update (02/10/2021):
I added horror as a genre. So if u specially request it then I may be able to write it idk

Deltarune Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें