chapter 4: between crazy and chaos

Y/n's pov:

Was reading few poetry enjoying a walk, ignoring few people walk past suddendly i saw a kid with His parens which i stare at them a bit.

Kid: Mommy, can we go to the park please?

Kid's mother: idk sweety.

Kid's father: don't worry Honey, it's a chance we can spend as a family.

Y/n: ....

As they left i receive a call from Azu, i pick it up while closing the book.

Azu(phone): Hi honey~

Y/n: what Is it Azu? I was enjoying a walk with no distractions.

Azu(phone): aww, anyways why not go nutz and do villains stuffs? Besides soon the league Will begin facing Rogue humangears.

Y/n: my only interest Is to make Superman pay, the rest Is there problem.

Azu(phone): oh i know, by I'm saying that- nevermind just injure, why don't youuuuuu Made friends? You like some weirdo With no friends besides your wife~

Y/n: i told you that we're not a couple? God your crazy just do what you do okay? Bye- ends the call-

- nightime of metrópolis-

Y/n: - i put some headphones and pull up my phone and pick a song - .. what you want? If your looking trouble i recommend don't.

????: I wasn't Gonna, well if you didn't notice it of my bat and all, what ya doing here alone brat?

Y/n: nothing that you Wanna know, whats with that get up and makeup anyways?

????: Hey uh...can i sit next to you at least? Just five seconds Kay?

Y/n: ugh fine

The girl with twin pony Tails which one side has blue and other red, her body seems white as if lost her skin color sat next to me, then suddendly cry which i was shock because it's being a minute, i try to ignore it but her crying Is a pain of my ass which i look at her.

Y/n: whats wrong? I have done nothing to make you cry woman!

????: My girlfriend left me with a guy, first mister J was so rude and -sob- now ivy Is going out with that kite Man.

Y/n: well Is not my- hold up did you say ivy? As in poison ivy??

????: - nods-

Y/n: god damn it, if i was thinking Is true that makes you... Harley Quinn right?

 Harley Quinn right?

Harley: Yeah... I don't know what do to now? I'm all alone now- crys again even louder- 

Y/n: UGH OKAY STOP STOP CRYING WILL YA?! I'm going to regret this...we could...hang o-out.

Harley: ....

Y/n: yup it was useless to try well i gtg se- H-hey! - i was about to leave until that girl hug my arm-

Harley: you mean it? YOU MEAN IT?! - says it exciting tone-

Y/n: Will you Let go of-

Harley: you DO mean it!! Yay! Whats your name brat?

Y/n: Y/n and Will you-

Harley: Alright Y/n we Will be the best best best couples ever! Isn't it Amazing!?

Y/n: 0_0 huh? HUUUUUUUH!!!!?

- at the hideout-

Azu: - sleeping but wakes up eyes glowing red - someone Is stealing my boyfriend! Who's the bitch touching him?

- at the Titans tower-

Raven's pov:

Was reading books but remember what i saw on Y/n's memories, but i couldn't see the names of His parens, but again seeing Y/n's eyes...Is like from inside Is soulles of malice,hatred, Rage like Something stole His life.

Raven: ... I better watch him, in case he does evil or crazy.

Chapter 4 end

Next Time: Y/n's Rage, Superman vs Ark