Chapter 2: The village of cherry blossoms

Lucy's pov

"When will we find a village?" Natsu asked "Natsu if you think I know well I don't,but I think there is a village up ahead called the cherry blossom village but they move a lot so their close to a guild." I told the group "Lucy-san what is the village known for?" Wendy asked me with a confused look "Well they are known for finding cherry blossom forests and they hold a celebration every 5 years." I gave them that info "So it's just like the grand magic games?" Gajeel asked me "Well almost but the only difference is that the grand magic games is 7years not 5 years so the celebration is 2 years before the grand magic games." I told them more "Luce is that a cherry blossom tree?" Natsu asked "Yep they say if you see a cherry blossom tree it will lead you to it." I told them then they ran off so they can follow it me and Wendy just walked.

When we go there it was beautiful "Wow it is so pretty." Wendy said standing beside me "Lucy-san what kind of cherry blossoms are there?" Sting asked me "Well there are soo many of them but the pink ones represent kindness,love,and friendship." I told him "How many trees are there?" Rogue asked "Well like at least 6"  I told them. "Well let's look around." Laxus had said which surprised me "Ok let's go."I told them.