- 03

"I can't touch you?" Hanma asks as he try to tie his tie. (Y/n) nod her head and decided to help the poor man who accidentally forgot on how to tie a tie.

Approaching the male, (y/n) mimick the way she saw at the television on how does a woman tie someone's tie with ease. Patting his attire to straightening it, hanma kinda see her as a wife who fix her husband's attire before he go to work.

"Done-! Take care, hanma!" She say as she wave her hand toward hanma. He stare at her for a few second and flick her shoulder "you too, take care on your way to the library" she nod her head and wave to him as he exited the house.

Today, (y/n) decide to go to the library to learn something basic about humans. After begging to hanma numerous time to give her permission to go to the library, hanma decide to let her go but by one exchange. She need to return before sunset. Agreeing, she borrow his valhalla jacket while waiting for hanma to buy her attire.

Hanma decide to buy her attire without bringing her to the store. The reason-? She doesn't know why. Maybe he want to keep her out of public. To prevent her to be seeing together with him or else she would be in danger. But unlucky for them, a certain male saw them go out from the same house

Arriving at the library, (y/n) smile to herself as she remember how her cat self come here often and a certain librarian always give her treat for being a good girl. "Welcome!" Speak of the devil, there she is. The librarian that have light blue short haired who wear a red hair clip. Seeing the clip, (y/n) suddenly remember about the girl that keep appearing inside her dream and the one who grant her wish

Maybe it's just her imagination-?

"Hey, satou" the librarian froze. She wonder how does the girl know her name. Satou just saw her entered the library today. (Y/n) is new to the library yet how does she know her name-?

Satou have mentioned her name toward
(y/n)'s cat self numerous times, making
(y/n) remember it.

Taking a few books from the shelf, satou stare at her guest for a long time. Since
(y/n) used to be a cat, of course she notice. Her cat instinct kick in making her turn her head toward satou, making the girl froze. "How did you know my name-?" She try to approach the used to be a cat person.

"Uhh.. Someone told me" she say as she try to carry all of those books in instant. Seeing her struggle, satou decide to help her. Arriving at the most nearest table to the counter, satou put the book down along with (y/n)

Out of nowhwre, a certain flipped paper fall out from satou's pocket, making (y/n) take it.
"Satou you dropped this" she nowhere to be seen. Maybe someone called for her aid on searching for some books. Opening the flipped paper, her eyes widen upon seeing the girl inside her dream, satou, a certain blue haired male that look like satou and hanma laughing together.

It's an old potrait