- 16

I stay there. Almost everyday, without eating at all. When my leg isn't bad as before, i try to walk toward the most nearest supermarket and saw a child. The child's step halt upon his gaze fixated on my (h/c) fur. He come closer and throw a meat.

I wiggle my tail as i eat the meat that he just throw, and he giggle seeing my way of eating. Suddenly, his mom called him and he leave me all alone.

Ayano. That's hanma's girlfriend. I saw her before, hugging hanma's arm as he talk with his friends. And because of her, hanma forgot about me, completely. He doesn't even try to search for me.

But who am i to complained-? I'm just a stray cat that he decided to keep when he's alone but now he isn't alone, so he doesn't need me at all.

Tears prickled on the corner of my eyes as i remembered the way he call me and pet my fur while laughing whenever he saw me purring. I miss him. I want to told him that. But I'm just a cat.

Please don't leave me

I take a step on the street. My gaze stare at the ground as i continued to walk.

Please don't abandoned me

"Is that so-?" I heard a soft feminine voice coming right behind a corner that i stumbled upon. Slowly peeking through the corner, i saw him with ayano, giggling while bribing each other

What a disgusting scenery

Backing away, i decided to leave them all alone like how hanma leave me. But this is different. Hanma was left all alone by me but he's with ayano. So he's not alone

Enough

"(Y/n)-?" His voice make the girl snapped out of reality and gaze at the door. "What-?"
He stop for a few second and continue. "Nothing, I'm just worried about you"

I frowned deeper than before