Akame vs Killua

Requested by plazma6

Akame ga Kill vs Hunter x Hunter, it's a clash between two lightning quick assassins with a lethal touch. Will Akame's Murasame slice Killua into half or will Killua snatch Akame's heart before she knows it?

<Cue: Invader Theme>

Toomi: Akame, Night Raid's wielder of the Murasame.

Megumi: And Killua Zoldyck, lightning-quick assassin from the Zoldyck family.

Toomi: These two despite their age have the tendency to be extremely lethal in their jobs as assassins.

Megumi: And these two gets the job done lightning quick! She's Sachi, Toomi and I'm Megumi.

Sachi: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle

Akame murasames into What if Battles

<Cue: Pinheel Surfer by SCANDAL>

Toomi: As a child, Akame and her sister Kurome were sold to service of the Empire. It was here that Akame was taught to fend for herself while being trained in assassination.

Megumi:  Akame was used by the Empire to do their dirty work, carrying out their missions and assassinations under strict orders.

Sachi: But the thing is, she wasn't the biggest fan of the Empire in the first place. Getting her hands dirty for the Empire, Akame fought watching her comrades die, suffering, growing resentful towards the Empire. And eventually, once she was sent to assassinate a former general turned rebel, Akame had a change of heart.