Gwenpool vs Harley Quinn

Requested by spiritguide15

Marvel vs DC, two fourth wall breaking women goes out in a bombastic battle that will leave you questioning the true meaning of fiction

<Cue: Invader Theme>

Toomi: When it comes to the world of fiction, there are among those who are aware of their own level of existence.

Megumi: And sometimes, they can even see through the fourth wall

Toomi: Like Gwenpool, the real life girl who became a hero in the Marvel Universe,

Megumi: And Harley Quinn, the psychotic Harlequinn of Gotham, she's Sachi, Toomi and I'm Megumi.

Sachi: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle

Gwenpool rides back into What if Battles

<Cue: 7 Things by Miley Cyrus>

Toomi: Imagine yourself thrown into a fictional world you once read about. What exactly would you do? Would you try and hang out with the heroes you look up to? Would you try and make your fan-fiction dreams come true?

Megumi: Or, since it's a fictional world, would you just go kill people knowing that the writer will just bring them back? In that case, you might be like Gwenpool.

Toomi: Originating from our world, Gwen Poole might be what you see of a typical teenager, living a normal and boring life.

Sachi: Until one day, Gwen found herself getting transported into the Marvel Universe. Not wanting to be written off as "an extra" she went and got herself a costume made. Though the tailor misread the name as "Gwenpool" and made her a pink and white female version of Deadpool's costume.

<Shows Gwenpool in her costume striding into a group of suited men before pulling out her blades, cutting at them>

Megumi: After being a freelance mercenary for a bit, and doing a few jobs for HYDRA. She got the attention of MODOK's new organization called.....MODOK! Wow...he really just named it after himself?