33

Night had set in so quickly and Jungkook was excited by that, only because he was going to cuddle up to Seokjin again, of course.

It may be wrong, but it felt so heavenly. When he did it the first time, he fell asleep so well, lips curved into such a soft smile as he breathed in Seokjin's scent and held onto him as if he was Christmas Kim for the night.

Tonight, he'd do the same.

"Goodnight, hyung," he muttered out just before pulling the blanket over him— their now shared blanket.

Pushing his crush aside was no use anymore. He started to fully accept the fact that he likes Seokjin, keeping in mind that he used to hate him and that he was crazy for ever doing so.

Seokjin is so nice and-

"G'night."

Even just his voice is so familiar and keeps Jungkook smiling. The most simplest things were on his list of reasons to like Seokjin.

One being his goofy laugh and the several different tones of his voice— he's so expressive. And he's expressive with his face as well, like an animated character. Seokjin is like a perfect animation because even his face and body are perfect.

He was built so perfectly.

He's broad, tall, his body proportions are so well balanced, his face so flawless and handsome, beautiful even. And... his thick lips, which Jungkook had kissed before— and it takes every last brain cell of his to keep him from doing it again.

Seokjin had kissed him back and it was just incredible. The only problem was that Jungkook didn't know back then. He knew nothing, actually.

Didn't know how to kiss— only kissed one person in his life besides Seokjin, didn't know he'd like it, didn't know he would like Seokjin.

If he could take that kiss back and do it now instead, he would. Would Seokjin kiss him back now? Why did Seokjin kiss him back in the first place? That's... Well, why did Jungkook kiss him back then as well?

Just because they kissed doesn't mean they like each other like that, though. Romantic feelings aren't always involved with such attraction like that.

Jungkook thought about that, staring into the darkness of the room for too long. He hadn't even realized that he had his eyes wide open even if he couldn't see. He sat there for a while like that.

Seokjin must be asleep by now, then.

The first time he did this, he didn't wait long enough. This time, he got caught away in his thoughts. Seokjin must be asleep for sure.

He scooted towards the older and hardly hesitated as he wrapped his arm around him and nuzzled himself into his shoulder just like last time.

But before he could even settle into it, Seokjin suddenly moved from under him, rising from the bed and pulling himself away from Jungkook.

Jungkook's heart stopped as he realized he had messed up yet again. The sound of a click and the bright light of Seokjin's lamp shined through his eyelids, making him furrow his eyebrows- the light was too bright.

"What're you doing?"

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, gripping tight onto his pillow as Seokjin staring down at him came into his view.

"What?" he asked, playing dumb.

Seokjin laughed lightly at him, amused by Jungkook's actions. "If you wanted to cuddle, you could just ask." He plopped back down onto the bed, but Jungkook still furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at him.