Oh no... Oh yes😉😏

Flashback:
November 1, 2018

"This wtf we doing forreal dayvon". I said. "Mane we was not even doing anything". Dayvon said. "Von who is this bitch?". The brownskin girl said. "Bitchhh oh I got yo bitch right here". I said taking off my shoes. "Mane calm down she pregnant". He said so nonchalantly. "So wha- it's your baby". I said dropping my bag. "Ayanna". He said.

"NIGGA DON'T CALL ME AYANNA ITS JAYDA TO YOU". I yelled in his face. "Lemme get out". She said going to door. "I'm sorry you was not giving me attention". He said. I started laughing sometimes that freaks people out. "Your scaring me". Von said.

"So I put my work, my school, my family, my friends, my business in front of you that's what you trynna say". He said. "Yeah I'm sorry". He said. "I wanna punch the shit out yo bitch ass but I'm good I'm gone bru". I said going to the door. "Wait wait it's a prank". He said laughing. The brownskin girl came back in. "Yeah it's a prank". She said getting the camera. "That's not funny". I said. "Oh shit you kianna jay I love your videos". I said giving her a hug. "I love you too amourjayda". She said hugging me back.

*They cut off the video and kianna left after we got each other numbers*

"You mad". Dayvon said before putting his head in my neck and wrapping his arms around me. "No". I said trying to walk but he wrapped his arms around me so we both walking to the same place. "I know you mad". He said picking his head up. "Leave me alone fo I get mad forreal". I said tapping his hands so he can move.
*Flashback over*

3 days later

Fuck nigga😒
Get ready nice like wear a dress
Jay💕
Why😒
Fuck nigga😒
im taking you out
Jay💕
Aight what time you picking me up?
Fuck nigga😒
6:00 pm and we comin back around 11:00 or 12:00 if you don't have an attitude.
Jay💕
Okay and stfu
Fuck nigga😒
Change my contact name😒
Jay💕
No see you soon.
Fuck nigga😒
😔🙄🥺😒
*read*

1 hour later
I straighten my long black 360 wig

*Ion like the hair in the picture so I just said a long black wig*
"Dess come take my pictures". I yelled. "Coming". She said. "Oouuuu okay what that booty do?". She said. "It's definitely clap". I said clapping my ass in the mirror. "Oh okayyy". She said. She took my pictures in the living room and I posted it.

The outfit:

Amourjayda: Pull up real clean, not a stain on me @dolcegabbana Kingvonfrmdao: you not wearing that, I can see that ass from the lil pose so gon head and change fo me😡^you really think I'm changing^Dessdior: photo creds ^photo creds: @Dessdior^Pr...

Kingvonfrmdao: you not wearing that, I can see that ass from the lil pose so gon head and change fo me😡
^you really think I'm changing^
Dessdior: photo creds
^photo creds: @Dessdior^
Prettyvee: you so cute
^thank you sis^
Karinjinsui: I adore you😍
^i love you😚^
IndiaRoyale: the kids miss you..
^I'm coming home tomorrow^
Chalynnmonee: I'm coming up there tomorrow.
^yess hurry^
Chaylynn is Jayda cousin from her dad side but *chaylynn moved from Chicago to Atlanta when she was 12*.