Uh oh.... No forreal😔

1 week later
Chicago, IL
Dayvon Daquan Bennett

*Durk been on my ass to get a house in atl and I finally got the house, me and durk been in atl for a whole week searching for houses but I'm back in the chi to tell Jayda she needa pack her shit up because we finally starting over*

*I wanna make a family with Jayda but lately she been like off the edge she has been sleeping, eating a lot, and have weird food choices like pickles with peanut butter 🙄*

"Jayda". I said when she picking up the FaceTime call. "Hm". She said sounding so tired. "You okay I called you like 5 times". I said. "Boy why is you lying it says 100 missed calls from bae💞 and 10 voicemails". She said laughing. "You crazy". She said laughing before coughing. "Look at yo dumb ass coughing". I said laughing.

"It's not funny". She said mugging me. "I'm finna pull up I gotta talk to you". I said. "Okay you have the key ion know how". She said confused. "Oh I copy that shit while you was sleeping". I said.

"You really that crazy". She said in a questioning tone but sounded like a statement. "Yep and you know it but I'm coming". I said getting in the car. "Aight". She said before she hanged up.

*Imma beat ha ass y'all, y'all confirmed it??*.

20 mins
Jayda's place.

"Jayda". I yelled her name. "Ayanna". I yelled her name. *No answer*. I went to her room to see her sleeping. "Ayanna wake up". I said shaking her. "Jayda". I said kissing her. "Ayannaaa". I said kissing all over her. "Daquan moooveee". She said smiling waking up. "Wake up then". I said grabbing her arms. "Dayvonnn imma beat yo ass". She said.

"Ughhh". I said flopping on the bed laying her legs.
"Bae". I said. "Hm". She said with her eyes clothes.
"It's good news please get up". I said begging.

"Omg dayvon". She said before getting up.

"Okay so remember when I said I was in atl for a show". I said. "Yeah with durk nem". She said. "Okay I actually was there looking at houses and I found the dream house". I said. "Wait wait so you payed it in full". She asked. "Yeah but mort-". I said before she cut me off.

"Ahhhhh I'm so happy for you". She said jumping on me. "What you mean for me it's for both of us". I said. "What you mean?". She asked confused. "Here". I said placing the key in her hands. "It's both of our house". I said.

"Ohhh thank you". She said kissing all over me. "But you need to pack I been pack yesterday". I said. "Oh okay we can start with the living room". She said. "No let's started with the room you have a lot of clothes". I said.

*We went to go and get boxes and tape*.

*1 hr later*.
We finished packing her clothes I'm tied *in angels voice*.

*I went thru her nightstand/drawer to pack papers she might need*.

*I saw a paper and begin to read it like all the other paper I read*.

*It was saying shit like how her pregnancy test came back positive and how her estimated delivery date is August 9th 2019 which is my birthday and then the paper said she was 3 weeks and 2 days pregnant*.

*And then the date of the paper was a week ago so she is two months pregnant now*.

*I can't believe she kept it a secret*
When was she gonna tell me?
Was she scared of me not wanting it?
How should I confront her?
How is this a family if we are keeping secrets?

LLKV
THIS WAS A SHORT PARAGRAPH I GOT YALL PROBABLY TMRW
HOW YALL FEELING YALL DOING GOOD??
LOVE YALL
VOTE AND COMMENT 💞