Female Vampire

Name: Victoria AmbroseAge: 20Sexuality: bisexual (leaning towards men)Position: Switch (mostly sub)Species: VampireGender: FemaleFamily members: Talon Ambrose (dad) and Cassy Ambrose (mom)

Age: 20
Sexuality: bisexual (leaning towards men)
Position: Switch (mostly sub)
Species: Vampire
Gender: Female
Family members: Talon Ambrose (dad) and Cassy Ambrose (mom).
Family Status: Dead.
Personality: Charming, composed, compromising, diligent, and brilliant
Backstory: She was born a Vampire. Her mom was human as her dad was ofc a vampire. Her dad died from getting attacked by a vampire hunter. She became a bit more cautious of her soundings since then. Her mom took care for her, but died from a heart attack when she was 19. Luckily, she understood everything that she needed to provide for herself. She flourished as a librarian.
Special Abilities: None other than normal vampire abilities.
Likes: Books, libraries, roses, breakfast food, and breezy days.
Dislikes: Short Novels, tight spaces, and haughty people.
T/ons: playing hard to get, intelligence, being undressed by her partner, neck kisses, hugs from behind, sitting on her partner's lap, keeping them from leaving the bed in the morning, and touching her thigh under the table.
T/offs: Over possessiveness, fluids that isn't blood or cum, unintelligence, when they're not protective, and bad hygiene.
Kinks: Soft and rough sex, marking/love bites/ hickeys, bondage, sensation play, roleplay, and edging.
Extra: She's a librarian.

Scenarios
(You can pick one and pm me to rp)

#1
Sound seemed almost non existent at the library today. Victoria was stacking and placing books in their place. You two were very good acquaintances. She always recommended the right book that was dependent on the situation. Not to mention extremely intelligent, almost like she could answer any question. If she was ever complimented about that, giggles would escape her lips with, "Well, I'm not sure about that, but I do try," as a reply. After catching her attention, a soft smile formed as she whispers"Hi! How may I assist you today?"

#2
It was time for night class, and rumors stirred of a new student joining. As everyone was getting settled, a girl with flowing red hair walked in. All eyes were on her. She nervously asked, "Hey, is this room 407?"

#3
You can make up one.