Chapter 1

2008
---
I woke up strapped to a bed. When I looked around I saw two people with guns arguing then one of them looked over to me, "she's awake, "dean, she's awake."

I smiled, "Sammy and dean Winchester."

Dean said, "who the hell are you and how did you find us?" I smiled again, "word about john Winchester spread. I was told by John himself to come find the two of you if he ever died." Sam yelled out, "why!?"

I got out of the restraints then sat up, "you two can't tie knots worth a damn. Now, I'm reaching for my ID, my real ID," I grabbed my ID from my pockets then handed it to dean, "check it, it's real. I've been living in Manhattan since I was 17. Bobby helped me for a year. I've been on my own since I was 18."

Sam said, "and your father?" Dean handed him my ID then Sam handed it back to me and said, "you expect us to believe your our sister?" I shook my head, "no, I don't care what you think of me or who I am. John Winchester asked me to keep the two of you alive and that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Dean said, "how?"

I grabbed my bag from underneath the bed then handed it to him, " dean you've got the rest of your life to worry about our kid brother. Your year will turn into the rest of your life when I'm done here."

"I," dean sat on the bed, "I don't understand."

I went and laid back on the bed then Sam said, "your mother. Who was she?" I looked down, "I'm sorry. I was going to stop bye and see you two boys. Meet my little brother and little little brother for the first time. I was to late. That damn Demond got to you before I could say anything. Dean, you were," i smiled, "you were holding your little brother the first time we met. Your dad was talking to the police about the fire. I gave you my card." dean went into his wallet then pulled out the worn out card, "that was you! Why didn't you stay?! Why didn't you help us. We needed you." I sat up then walked over and shoved him against the wall then yelled, "our bloody father made me leave. He never wanted a daughter. He never wanted a daughter. He gave me away when I told him I didn't want to hunt. I want going to come find you two idiots till word got around about your deal. So, so I came and found you. I've been on this earth for 39 years. Dean," my tone changed, "I'm not letting you go to hell. Your my little brother. It's my job to protect you. I haven't been able to protect you two, now here's my chance. That bitch Lilith. She's going to die. They're all going to pay for what they've done to this family. Yellow eyes killed our parents and my brother," I pointed to Sam, "you have a bomb inside of you. I know because I'm just like you." I walked to the door of the hotel room, "ruby was right. You're gifts. They're incredible. I've seen you in action Sammy."

I placed my hand on the door knob then Sam said, "wait!" I stopped then turned around, "what can you do?"

"The yellow eyes man visited me just months before your death. I sold my soul to keep my daughter safe. He died and I got to keep my gifts. Sammy, baby brother, you have more power than I do and you can save everyone with it when I'm gone. Give in and remember. You'll have your brother here to keep you grounded."

I left and dean followed me to my car.

"We just got you back. We're not going to lose you."

I looked at him, "little dean, I've been looking out for you since you could walk. You don't remember me but I was there at every birthday till you were 6. I've been a hunter since i was 6. My father, our father,buried me 6 feet under and left me for days on end. I was bait, and I tried to save you and Sammy, but I couldn't. I tried to save you from the torture he put me through after I turned 5. I told him to stop and he through me out and gave me to bobby. Dean, your the only family I've got left. I'd go to hell and back for you and sammy," I opened up my trunk as Dean walked over, "bobby has most my arsenal. I'm a metal box, it has everything and anything you'd ever need. Oh, before I forget," I handed him a small shoe box, "here."

He took the box and opened it up to find it filled with money, "why?"

I said, "I'm a lawyer. Make a lot of money doing my day job. I've been saving up since I got out of school. Thought you could use it more than me."

"I don't know what to say."

I smiled as I shut my trunk. That's when I saw Sammy, "I've got to find bobby. I'll be back in a few days if you're still here. If not I'll find you two again."

Sam walked over to me, "how did you find us anyway?" I smiled, "people talk. I lost you after that bitch stole the colt. Tracked it down," I walked over to the passenger side of the door then grabbed the gun and handed it to Sam. He said, "how?"

I went and got in the car, "daddy dearest never told you about your gifts because he didn't want to kill you. Sammy, give in. You can get rid of demons, command them to do you dirty work, and even raise a little hell in the process."

"I won't do it."

I said, "Sammy, one day soon, you won't have a choice."

I drove off.