Chapter 23

Deans POV

--

After we got settled into the safe house my sister took off. Kevin finally finished deciphering the tablet and was taken home. Cas gave us his blood since he was, and I quote, "a fallen angel." we went after Crowley but he only agreed to give it at the end. He also poked his nose into if Cas was around. We lied. Now we're waiting in the living room of the Alpha vampire. That little girl we saved was a decoy and now a leviathan was here. We were so screwed.

Now that we have the blood it all boils down to Crowley and this bone.

--
ELSEWHERE
MANDYS POV
--

"What do you want me to do?" I turned to my father, "you know I can't go up against them. You know I'll die if I get to close. Your agents watching Kevin learned that the hard way. You know an archangel could t stand a chance, so why don't you do anything?"

"You know damn well why I can't!" He looked down, "sorry."

I said, "father, I am loyal to you till the day you decide not to bring me back. I will follow every order, every command, but," I raised my voice, "DON'T YELL AT ME!" I looked down, "I don't deserve it. I've been nothing but a good daughter." He walked up to me and raised my head to look at him, "I know, now, go back to your brothers. They need your help to protect the newly awakened prophet. Go my daughter and take care."

"Father, may I request something?" He nodded his head, "may I see my family?" He nodded his head.

--

Within seconds I was sitting in my home as James came into the living room. "Hey Mandy!" he smiled as he walked over and kissed my cheek. I smiled through my tears, "Im so sorry. James I'm so sorry." he placed his hand on my face, "you did what you had to. I watched as that thing killed our daughter. I did everything I could but to no use. He killed our daughter and he was going to kill you before you got me. I don't blame you. If it we're to happen again then I wouldn't change a thing. We're together right now and we will be when all of this is over." Mary walked into the living room with her gun in hand then stopped in her tracks, "mom?" I looked to see my daughter all grown up, "Mary?" She smiled as she walked over to me and put her gun away. i said, "you're all grown up," a few more tears slipped out as we hugged.

Mary said, "this is our heaven. We both wanted me to grow up. Dad told me about his job and we created a heaven where we could hunt. We often end up meeting at the old roadhouse like when I was a child. "We've also been watching over Uncle Dean, and Uncle Sam." I smiled as James said, "how long do you get?" I shrugged, "maybe 10 minutes. James, Mary, I miss you both."

"Mom, will be waiting here for you. We know your journey is far from over. Perhaps... perhaps we can have a family dinner with everyone once were home." I nodded my head then said, "of course. Perhaps when that time comes I'll get to introduce you to your uncles." She smiled, "I'd like that." James smiled, "it's time for you to go Mandy. Until next time." I hugged my daughter then kissed James one last time before I was pulled back.

--

I wiped the tears away from my face, "thank you father." he smiled at me then said, "you're welcome. Now go back to your brothers. They're going to need your help." I nodded my head then appeared in the back of the car as heather. Dean was asleep in the passenger seat and I scared Sam so much that he swerved to the side of the road waking up Dean. Once the car was in park Sam pulled his gun on me. "How the hell did you find us!?" Dean grabbed Sam's gun and yelled, "How many times do I have to get it through your thick skull Sammy, she's on our side." Sam got out of the car then we followed him.

"Dean!" Sammy yelled, "why are you siding with her. We don't even know her. Why are you trying to replace our sister!?" I looked down, "ok, so you caught me. I'm not in debt to you. My father sent me here to watch you. More importantly to keep an eye on the boy incase his archangel failed. Sammy," he walked over to me and pushed me against the car then took his gun and pointed it at dean as he walked over to us to try and help. He said, "who the hell are you and why does God want you helping us." I laughed, "Sammy," he shaved me a little harder. I put my hands in the air, "ok, Sam... Think whatever you want of me, but right now you need my help. You can take my blade and kill me after this is all over. I honestly don't care," I disarmed him then pushed him to the ground before I pointed the gun at him then said, "God I really want to shoot you Sammy," I smiled then looked up at dean, "Is it time to bring him in?" Dean shook his head as Sam said, "bring me in on what?"

Still looking at dean I said, "Where are you headed?" I looked back at Sam and handed him his gun then helped him up, "next time I will shoot you little brother." Sam's eyes got wide as I turned back into my old self, "Sammy, get your ass back in the car. You to dean. We need to talk." The boys nodded there head then we got in the car and continued to drive.
---
Sad thing is I make all these promises to my little brother Dean and I can never keep about 90% of them. I ran after Cas and Dean when Dick roman exploded. When I woke up I was in purgatory with the two of them. God only knows what happened to Sammy and Kevin. Anyways, I spent most of my time in purgatory wingless and somewhat powerless. I say somewhat because I didn't have my angel powers and everything that came with it. Although, Cas had his.

Anyways, I was a hunter and together with Dean we were getting by, well that's till we got separated. The last thing I remember is being pushed out of purgatory and waking up in my house. Had maid a few good investments enough for them to keep my bills paid.
---
Deans POV
---

Found Sam, learned about his year and then we went after Kevin. Once inside his secret hide out he told us everything that happened to him that past year Sam and I were away. We also ended up losing Kevin after abiding war.

--- In car later ---

Sam said, "Dean?" When I didn't answer he continued, "Dean, where are Cas and Mandy?" I looked down for a moment, "they're gone." Sam looked at me, "dead? Are you sure?" I looked at him then back at the road, "I saw enough Sammy. I don't, can't talk about it." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sam nod his head then all went quiet.