Chapter 24

While looking for Kevin I took off to help Benny. We ended taking down a nest of vampires in the process. When Sam showed up he got mad. I couldn't blame him. I'd be mad to if I were him. We'll once case led us to another case where we met up with Garth. That ended quickly and Sam got mad again about things I've been burying down deep inside. It got wrapped up quickly then we headed back on the road and back to the safe house we've been at for awhile. I had stepped out to pick up a few things and on the way back to the house I thought I saw Castiel. I went and checked to find my mind was playing tricks on me. When I got back Sam told me about a new case.

--
ELSEWHERE
KEVINS POV
--

My mother hired a witch. Not really the best idea. She, I don't trust the witch.

--
HOTEL ROOM

DEAN'S POV
--

Cas appeared in my bathroom right behind me. I was so surprised. when I asked him about my sister he looked away from me. He didn't answer, he didn't say anything but get up and get into the shower. Sam and I talked till he walked out and said, "Better?" Sam and I looked at each other then went back to the mission. A few minutes later Kevin's mom called and talked about how Crowley took Kevin. When we got to the mile marker I got out of the car.

"I did not leave you."

"so you think this is your fault?"

that is when Kevin's mom showed up. She brought a demon. Now the only problem was finding him.