Beauty and her beast | Simple Manip

Hi, witches and warlocks, and just plain crazy people. How are you?

I'm dropping a simple manip here today. This design was inspired by "Beauty and her beast" by the amazing Cannoness. I'm sure you all know who she is, so I'm going to skip the introductions.

I was reading "Beauty and her beast" just the other day, and I loved it. It's very refreshing and fun to read.

Yes, I was reading a werewolf book. I don't know what got me. I hate werewolf anything and, somehow, I enjoyed the story very much. I think it was because the author made it so fun and sweet. Don't know, but I like it very much so.

I'm dropping the preview here while I go to sit and wait for the story update. *pouts*

The original idea was, well, pretty much what you are seeing up there

The original idea was, well, pretty much what you are seeing up there. I tried my best at drawing hair, I really did, but hair brushes and I don't get along so well. It's a complicated relationship that just won't work out no matter how many times we try. I'm pretty sure it's toxic by now.

Program Used:
Adobe Photoshop CC

Time: 4 days
(No kidding. I'm under doctors orders and I can't sit for longer than 30 minutes every few hours, so it took me days to finish this, simple as it is)

Sources:
Pixabay, DeviantArt, Google.

Resources:

And that is all

And that is all. Thank you all for passing by. I'm going to sleep a little now because I'm tired of doing nothing.

XO,
Dee