Dee's Designs | Ibispaint Manip

Hello there. Again.

Since yesterday, we are trying new things. I downloaded Ibispaint today and tried to make a cover with it. My respect again to all the people that use that app because is really hard. It's so damn limited for everything and you have to work harder there to edit it all. I'm just keeping my good old Photoshop that makes everything easier and faster for me😭.

The design:

(Pardon me for the ugly Mock-up

(Pardon me for the ugly Mock-up. The challenge was to make everything in the app and this was the best I could do).

App Used: Ibispaint.

Time spent: Almost 9 hours (Don't judge me😒. I had to learn everything on the go. I was up very, very early today and had nothing better to do.)

Sources: Google (Too lazy to search web for web)

Resources: I deleted them all. My phone storage is as full as it can be.

Ok, so. This was a manip through and through. The roses, knife and the mirror where three pngs and the girl was a picture I stole from someone and had a stock watermark that I deleted. I told you I'm lazy today, so please don't sue me😖. Everything else, including the back ground (just black, btw) and the smoke, was painted by me.

Good thing about Ibispaint: It's easy to use and figure out, it has the option of adding layers, etc; and it has custom brushes for everything.

Bad thing about Ibispaint: Almost every single important brush (including the one we use in hair) are locked by an add, and l, since I live in Cuba, I can't see the add to unlock it!

Thank you Mo for the link of the YouTube video. I watched it this time and I think I drew the hair better this time around.

And last but not least, this graphic is inspired by one of TheWonderWitch designs (the evil woman and bloody knife part😭), so credits to her and thank you♥️, and also, by the evil stepmother of Snow-white. Or, at least, I think is Snow-white. My brain cells are sleeping right this moment and aren't willing to help me out.

I just couldn't get the idea of the evil queen getting out of the mirror and saying to the evil woman in TheWonderWitch design: "Here you go, miss. You dropped this broody knife when you where killing the dude." And then, I imagine the evil woman hugging the knife to her chest and replying: "Oh my, thank you! It was my favorite killing knife. How bloody nice of you to give it back"
(Pun intended)

I told you my braincells are vacationing, didn't I?

XO,
Dee

Ps: I can't find my glasses since yesterday. Please, help!