Prologue

"What's your count Eddie?" , asked Arya with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I have been working day and night for the past two days and it's only 75. My battery is about to drain off fully!" replied Eddie exhausted.

Arya was a robot designed as a female. She had the best and new software programmed onto her as an experiment by "The Fixers" and her job was to fix hearts of the humans simply like the other fixers but she had capabilities more than that.Even as a robot, she looked so real like a human and adding to that she was beautiful, smart and had funny answers which made people comfortable and in ease to talk with her about their situation.

Eddie was her partner in every work they did together because they were close friends of each other as they were created and bought onto the world at the same time.Eddie was designed as a male.

Arya P.O.V.

"Haa! I know you were a loser. Look at me, I was created as the same time as you and already I'm on the  top 100 with a count of 200!"I said proudly.

"Wow! that's a lot. Congratulations."said Eddie with no emotion in his voice.

"Well, are you not ashamed or angry because of what I said to you?"I asked him confused.

To this Eddie replied"What happened to you Arya? We are robots and there are no feelings programmed onto us which makes us stable minded and less crazier than humans".

I said, "Well I don't know. I just tried provoking you to test about something a human taught me.He said that pulling other people's confidence down or deceiving them or cheating or breaking their trust makes them feel smaller,angrier,weaker,etc,. which means it hurts them which eventually breaks their heart."

"You're right but we aren't humans and fortunately we don't have a heart!",he replied with his voice higher so as to prove a point.

Maybe he is right but why was I able to smile when I felt proud of my fixer count. I don't know if that was a smile but my lips twitched slightly and it was weird. Or maybe because probably I'm exhausted due to my battery drain and I'm simply imagining things.With confusion still on my mind I replied, "You're probably right Eddie. I'm going to recharge my battery, you want to join?"

"Gladly!", replied Eddie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note :

*Sorry for the short chapter. It will improve in the forthcoming ones and it's about to get interesting!

*Any questions or issues can be addressed in the comment section or you can dm me anytime.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ! :)