lingerie

Warning: cursing , sex , sex toys , fingering , riding , 69 , handcuffs

I was putting on lingerie to tease Nick. It's Been almost 3 years since the camp Nightwing massacre. I get that he's still broken about it but he needs to recover. I moved to Sunnyvale just to be with him.

When I was done putting on my black and white lingerie I put my hair into a ponytail. I then walked out of my bathroom and walked into the hallways passing by the kitchen and a big window. Someone probably saw me whole I walked pass the window. I made it to his room and knocked on it. We ofc knock on the doors but he doesn't knock he just barges in my room. One time he barged in while I was masterbating. Yikes.

I knocked again. He must've not heard me.

I heard him say "hold on someone's at my bedroom door"

Nick pov: I heard a knock on my door so I said "hole on someone's at my bedroom door" and I muted.

I answered the door to my girlfriend standing in front of my door in black and white lingerie.

Your pov: hi.
He said hi back and give me a sec

Nick pov: I left the call I was on and went back to y/n I've never seen her like this we have only made out.

Y/n pov:
I went into his room and closed the door and locked it
He pushed me onto the wall but not hard enough to hurt me
He grabbed my ass and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip as a sign to let him put his tounge in my mouth I opened it and he put his tongue in my mouth. We tounged kissed for about 5 minutes but it seemed like 1 hour.

Nick pov:
After we were done tounge kissing I went down to her neck and grabbed her ass making her let out a small moan in my ear.

Y/n pov: he started sucking And kissing my neck. I let out small moans of pleasure. He then stopped and picked me up throwing me to his bed. He handcuffed my hands to my back. Just like how a cop does.
He put me back on my back and opened me legs.
He saw my wetness. I saw a smirk.

Play the song now 🤪🤞

He ripped my underwear off and put his thumb on my sweet spot. He started to move his thumb slow.
I moaned somewhat loud.
He went faster. Then he put fingers in my pussy I let out a loud moan. I could tell he liked it

"I'm gonna cum Nick!" I said
He just went faster.

My legs started shaking.

Nick pov: she told was gonna cum but I went faster. I saw her legs shaking so I stopped right before she was about to cum.

Y/n pov: he pulled out a box of what looked like to be sex toys
He pulled out a dildo. And stuck it in my ass making me moan.
He then put on a condom and entered me.
His grunts we're so hot I wanted to cum all over his face.
He started going faster and moving the dildo making me moan loud I wanted to dig my nails into his back but I was handcuffed.

Nick pov: she said "oh Nick yes mmh faster" so I did. I took out the dildo. Her legs were shaking like crazy. I felt my  dick twitching meaning I was close so I pulled out.

I told her to get on her knees and suck my dick.
I went to the end of the bed waiting for her.
I took off the condom and put it somewhere.
She came over and put my dick and her mouth. She fit all of it in her mouth. I let out a groan when she started bobbing her head.

Y/n pov:I felt his dick twitching then he came in my mouth. He told me to show him my tounge. So I did. He saw the cum and let me swallow it. I did.

Now it was time for me to ride his dick.

I told him to lay down after he put a condom on.
He put a condom on and I went on his dick and started bouncing on it.
He undid the handcuffs.
I cunclipped my bra I threw it next to him.
I started moaning loud. He slapped my ass multiple time.

His grunts we're so fucking hot.

I got off his dick and turned around do my ass was facing him.

He started slapped my ass hard making me moan.

"Oh fuck"
I stopped to cum. He cummed 5-15 seconds after I did.

He took off the condom and made me lay on my side. He did to .

I started sucking his dick and he ate my out my moans made him moan. I cummed on his face.

We were catching our breath I put on regular clothes. Turns out we had sex for 2 hours.

Nick pov: that was the first time i had sex with her and oh my it was so fucking hot. Her body , her boobs , her ass everything about her his just wow. I want more.

889 words