mirror sex

this literally has no beginning so
_________________________________________
    Nick takes off his shirt and continue kissing me as hes groping my still clothed boobs. he stops kissing me to rip off my shirt and unclip my bra. my nipples becoming erect due to the coldness. he takes off my shorts, rubbing my clitoris

   he takes off my panties and starts rubbing me even more. eventually making me cum. 2 of his fingers go in my vagina and he starts thrusting them in and out at a fast pace. curling them every other thrust.

  another 7 minutes of that i came again. i thought he was done with teasing until i felt his tongue rub over my vagina. he started eating me out like i was his last meal. i never felt anything like it. he makes me cum with his tongue. again and again.

   i probably cant walk now and he hasn't even fucked me yet.

he gets up and with his cum covered fingers he stuffs them in my mouth.

"get a taste of yourself" he says in my ear. he takes out his fingers and takes off his sweatpants. he wasnt wearing any underwear.

by the looks of it, it was atleast 7 inches.

he flips me over so im facing into the mirror.

"i want you to look at yourself get ruined by my big cock" he says while gripping his hand around my neck.

he enters me from behind and wasted no time in fucking me hard. i was moaning like crazy.

"look at yourself, such a slut for me" he says, his hand still around my neck. he slaps my ass making my yelp.

i trail my hand down to my clitoris to make myself cum faster by the time im there i get close

"fuck Nick im close" i scream. he doesnt say anything, he just fucks me harder until i cum.

i cum around his cock looking at myself in my mirror. i looked ruined. he started fucking me again this time hiding his head in my neck giving me hickies and his hands on my hips keeping me in place.

  he looks at me in the mirror and winks. he then speeds his thrusts up making me scream his name and clenching around him. he lets out a groan and cums in me.
not even a second after he cums i cum again on his dick.

he watches his cum and my cum drip out of my ruined cunt and it hitting the tile floor. im gasping for air, gripping onto the counter edges. i look into the mirror and see dark hickies and a thick red line around my neck.

nick flips me over and pushes me into my knees. before he could say anything i started sucking his dick. licking my cum off of it. he lets out groans.

i continue what i do waiting for him to cum. a few minutes later he cums in my mouth, and i swallow it.

he picks me up and places me on the counter, kissing me gently.

he pulls away looking at my body. hickies, choking marks, bruises on hips from grabbing them, hand mark on ass.

"sorry about that" he says pointing to the bruise on my hips.

"and that" he says again this time pointing to the red mark on my neck.

he smiles at me then picks me up and lays me on the bed

"wanna continue?" he says

"of course" i whisper

he spreds my legs entering his still Rock hard dick into me. he grabs handcuffs and cuffs me to the bedframe.

he starts thrusting faster and harder. his hand going to my clitoris and rubbing it fast. i let out loud pornographic moans as he continues to fuck me.

"who's pussy is this" he says in my ear

i just let out a moan. he slaps me across the face " not an answer sweetheart" he says

"y-yours" i let out moaning in-between it.

"good girl" he moans

he lets out praises like
"such a good girl"
"you have the best pussy ever"
"this is my pussy no one elses"
"you look so sexy right now"
"i wish i could fuck you like this every minute of the day"

i couldn't help but cum on his dick again.

he lets me ride out my orgasm and pulls out.

"do you want to continue?" he asks

"can we take a 5 minute break first" i ask and he says of course

he takes off the handcuffs and lets my wrists free

i chug the bottle of water that's there and catch my breath for a minute.

i then get on top of his face lowering my vagina to his mouth. he wasted no time and started tongue fucking me like there wasnt a tomorrow.

i came in his mouth and fell off of him laying down next to him. i then kiss him

"you were so good for me baby" he says
_________________________________________

836 words