part 11 💗꧂

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Y/n and Madi finally arrived at PK Academy, Madi ran past the gate, while y/n walked slowly. Kaidou, Nendou and Saiki were all waiting for the pair to arrive. Madi jumped into Kaidou's arms, hugging him tightly. He hugged her back, both of them crying. Y/n smiled at their best friends, happy that Madi got her happy ending.

Nendou started crying, he was so happy that Madi and Kaidou were together.

Saiki stood still, gazing at y/n. He knew he had to do it now, no matter who stared.

He had finally fallen in love, and he had to tell y/n how he felt. Now or never. He ran towards them, not caring how fast he was going and hugged them tightly. Y/n dropped their bag, holding onto Saiki tightly.
"Are you okay Saiki?" y/n asked him, who was smiling uncontrollably.
"I love you." He said, placing a hand on their cheek.
"W-what." They stuttered, their cheeks now going bright red.
"I don't care what the world thinks anymore, I just want to be with you." He admitted, he felt weird pouring out his emotions, but he loved the feeling.

"I love you too idiot!" Y/n screamed, hugging him tighter. He put his finger under their chin, lifting their head so their eyes was locking in with his.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked. Y/n nodded.

The two teenagers locked lips, holding each other tightly. They knew there and then, that they were to no longer care about how the world saw them. Because they could do whatever they wanted.

Slowly, they parted. Both begging for air, smiling at one another.

"Oh my goodness." Madi said, hitting stop record on her phone. Y/n jumped in surprise, their face flushing bright red.
"MADI YOU BETTER DELETE THAT!" They screamed, running after Madi.

Suddenly, Torisuka came up to the group, smiling.
"Hey guys! I'm throwing a party tonight, you guys wanna come? Most of the people in my class and your class are going." he told them.

"Yess! A party sounds great." Nendou said, Kaidou nodded his head in agreement. 

Madi laughed, "yes definitely going!" Y/n and Saiki nodded their heads.

"Alright, see you guys at 7:00." Toritsuka said before leaving.

"This is going to be fun!" Y/n yelled.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

Y/n and Madi got into their outfits.
"You look so pretty, Madi." Y/n said, smiling at their best friend.
"Thank you, so do you!" She said hugging y/n.

The friends left their apartment and headed to the address on the slip that Torisuka had given them during class.

They knocked on the door, then being opened by Kaidou.
"Baby! You look amazing." Kaidou said, hugging Madi.
"Thank you!" She smiled.
"Come in y/n, Saiki is waiting for you." Kaidou smirked.
Y/n headed inside, walking towards Teruhashi and Yumehara.
"Hey girls!" Y/n said.
"Heyy!" Teruhashi beamed.
"Hey." Yumehara smiled.
"You guys having fun?" y/n asked them.
"Yeah, we both are looking for cute guys to dance with." Teruhashi explained. Y/n nodded, laughing.
"That guy seems cute." Y/n pointed to a boy standing by the food. Yumehara nodded.
"Yeah, I was looking at him. I think I'm going to go ask him if he wants to dance!" She said, y/n and Teruhashi nodded, pushing her towards the boy.

Soon enough, both of them ended up dancing together. Teruhashi ended up dancing with a girl, who she said was pretty.

Y/n stood holding a drink, then they looked around the room for Saiki.

They locked eyes with magenta ones.

Both of them yearning for lust...