Seeing Him - (Sun)

I barely slept the entire night. The hurt that filled Sin's eyes hurt me more than I thought it would. My indecision was hurting him more than I thought it would. I knew what I wanted from him—I just didn't know if I should tell him.

Early the next morning, I climbed out of the bed, dressed and went out for a run. Since I didn't know the neighbourhood, I memorised the gate and number then ran in a straight line along the same road. The neighbourhood was nice, quiet. The front yards were decorated with beautiful flowers in bloom and tall gates.

It was quiet, something I wasn't t all used to, but found I liked.

I shouldn't have been surprised. Sin may have had it hard in his career, but he was still well known in other countries outside of Thailand.

Of course, he'd live somewhere nice.

I could bring nothing worth anything to a relationship with him. I kept running, not really paying attention, but focusing on that one realization that had me stop and double over with a pain in my chest. I desperately tried catching my breath.

When I could focus again, I realized I had no idea where I was.

I tried a few times to find my way back, bur only made things worse. I didn't want to call Sin. Admitting I was an idiot and wasn't paying attention hurt my very soul, but I didn't have much of a choice.

"Maybe I could use the map on my—" I couldn't remember the address.

Reluctantly, I found Sin's number in my phone and called.

He moaned into the phone.

My kneels buckled and I had to lock them to stay on my feet. 

"Um—I went for a run."

"That would explain your breathing." Sin told me. "I was curious about that."

"Yeah—" I looked around. "I have a little bit of a problem, P."

"Are you okay?" His voice was filled with concern. "Are you hurt?"

"No—not hurt."

"Tell me."

"I kind of took a wrong turn."

"You're lost." Sin laughed.

I gasped and glanced around. "I'm not—lost."

"Okay—then where are you?" Sin teased.

My cheeks flushed. "Some—where?"

Sin laughed again. "Tell me what's around you and I'll come get you."

Flustered, I looked around and described where I was to him.

"Go into the diner. I'll be there soon—order me a coffee." Sin told me.

Once I was off the phone, I pouted until I got to the door. Instead of just ordering coffee, I did an entire breakfast for both of us. It didn't take long for Sin to arrive and fell into the seat across from me. He smiled when he looked down at the food.

"You ordered food for me?" He asked. "How did you know what I liked?"

"I guess." I replied, sipping my coffee. "Is it okay?"

Sin nodded.

I blushed because he kept staring at my face.

He got through breakfast together without my head exploding. When he climbed back into his car and drove back to his place, it was with enough time for us both to shower and get dressed.

I accompany him to the studio. He told me where I could find Bo and I hurried off. Bo's office was located almost to the top of the building he owned in the middle of the city. Every part of it was luxurious—he actually owned the building. It was hard to imagine knowing anyone with that kind of money.