Epilogue - A few months later - (Sun)

Bo took pity on me and gave me free access to watch Sin's shows online. The moment I was off duty, I bought food and rushed home. There was something different about him when he was on stage--something sexy about his dance moves, the way he held his guitar. 

I guess others noticed it all as well. Everyone, including myself,  screamed each time he dragged his fingers through his long hair.

I blushed remembering that he liked when I tugged on it.

"This kind of show has been a long time coming for you." The reporter spoke. "How do you feel right now?"

"I'm very excited." Sin replied. "It's been great being on the road, meeting with the fans. But I'm ready to go home now."

"To rest and recoup for your Thailand launch?"

Sin nodded. "And to spend time with my person."

"Your person?" The reporter perked up. "Does that mean you're seeing someone?"

He nodded. "Mm." Sin blushed and hung his head for a second before looking up at the reporter again.

"Who's the lucky lady?"

"Lady?" Sin laughed softly. "I don't think he would like you calling him a lady."

I blushed but Sin was right. I didn't like it. They just automatically assume he was straight because he was a good-looking celebrity.

"Are you coming out?" The reporter wanted to know.

"Coming out?" Sin shrugged. "Hardly. Who I'm with is no one else's business but my own. I love who I love and it just so happens to be a man. I refuse to live my life on other people's terms--it's exhausting. Now, have a good evening."

He rose and walked out on the reporter who was tossing questions at his retreating back. I giggled, flipped off the television and rushed up the stairs to shower. I had my flight into the city planned perfectly. Dragon wanted to send the jet for me, but I told him to send it for Sin instead.

I didn't mind taking a regular flight.

If I planned it correctly, I should arrive at Sin's place with enough time to cook a nice dinner and prepare for his arrival. I knew he was tired—I wasn't expecting anything from him but for him to have a meal with me and hold me through the night.

I missed him terribly. Though I'd wanted to fly into the country to him, I didn't know if he wanted his fans or the people around him to know about us. But hearing him claim me—my heart soared.

Getting things in motion, I got some help from Star. When I landed at the airport, he sent Dragon to pick me up. Ya sent a little bag along with things and instructions not to open until I was home and alone. It was supposed to be opened before Sin arrived.

I was immediately suspicious.

At home, I opened the bag to find massage oils, a toy and a special type of underwear that had no back. I blushed heavily and hid the bag underneath one of the pillows in the bedroom and rushed to make dinner.

As the time counted down for him to arrive, I couldn't seem to stop my heart from racing. I kept checking the front yard and pacing the Livingroom.

When the sound of a car pulling through the gate filled the house, I straightened my clothes, checked on dinner on the table then panicked about how to stand, where to stand, what look to have on my face—I wasn't sure how to react now that he was finally there.

I wound up standing in the hall facing the front door, waiting. 

Before he saw me, I knew immediately he was exhausted. I could see from the way he dropped his bag on the floor and turned to lock up.