CHAPTER-17💜

Its finally the day of auditions..for BE YOU (THE NEXT TOP MODEL)... Taehyung was ready to give his best...but every one knows how nervous he is from inside...as the auditions will be broadcasted live...so all taehyung hyungs were gathered in Namjin's house to watch it including kook...yes kook won't interfere in the show...coz he doesn't want to blame taehyung's hardwork as biasness ...ones everyone got to know about their relationship...nd about the matter regarding to tae's college incident it has been looked out by kook ,once taehyung confirm that the person who attacks him was leemin by watching Cctv footage..Kook got him arrested by the police for harrassing tae, not only this he make sures that leemin wont be allowed back in college...

(Author's pov)...

Where is tae he is getting late hyung ... driver is waiting outside...kook asked joon...

Patience young man...jin is making sure he look marvelous that no-one will be able to take eye's off him..joon said..

He doesn't need to get ready for that...he did that even without getting ready...kook mumbled...

Jin comes downstairs then speak...

Here i present you guys...the most beautifulest, most gorgeous model you guys have ever seen...

the most beautifulest, most gorgeous model you guys have ever seen

( Taehyung's look for auditions nd ignore the mic plz)..

Close your mouth kook...u don't won't tae to taste bugs or mosquitoes when you guys makes out...a playful jimin murmured...

Hyungieeeeeee...tae whined..

Omo my baby is being shy..jimin flirts with tae...

Hey shorty he is not yours baby he is mine... saying this kook pull tae closer to himself...

And mr park jimin you are mine...a sleepy yoongi spoke then went to sleep again..

Ofcourse my sleeping beauty..jimin chimed..

You look stunning babe..kook murmured then kiss tae's cheek..

Thanks kook...nd stop kissing me infront of hyungs..tae said to kook..

Nothing to fear about once you fall in love babe.. jungkook spoke..

Yeah yeah professor kook...tae reply playfully...

Now off you go bub...we all will pray for you...we believe in you...you are gonna own the show... Jungkook motivated tae..

Thanks kook ...i will make you n our Hyungs proud...tae said... then he meet all his hyungs who wishes him luck before driving off to the contest...

Taehyung finally arrived the destination where contest was about to begin...he entered inside every one was busy ... he went towards reception... they give him his number tag... taehyung got number 7... taking that he went towards dressing room for touch-up...

After 15 minutes the broadcast started  live..

(On the stage)..

Hello..this is me your show host ..ever so dashing..Nam-joohyuk...

(Remember him?🤔)

(Remember him?🤔)

As we all know that auditions is about to begin...so get ready for the blast...we will present 50 models infront of you from which you guys... present here or watching this through home, gonna vote live to pick Top 10 from all these contestant...i know its gonna be tough ..but this is the rules...so vote wisely and choose wisely... lets the show begin...

The show started , contest was one by one going out.. nd tae was awestruck watching runway live for the first time...

Taehyung was busy in admiring but suddenly he started to panicked ones he hear contestant number 6 was already announced to come out for auditions

Taehyung was busy in admiring but suddenly he started to panicked ones he hear contestant number 6 was already announced to come out for auditions...He closed his eyes nd started to remember his lover his hyungs images in his mind which helps him calm down...

I have to make them proud...i have to make them proud... taehyung kept mumbling this..

(Back to stage)

Ok so now let me welcome to you guys contestant no.7 give him a round of applause... joohyuk speak..

(Author's pov)..

Hearing his Tag No announced taehyung stands abruptly he crossed his fingers ... Lets get going taetae u have this...

Taehyung went towards runaway and stand in area where lighting was dim means the entrance of runway..

In count of three you have to go... worker announced... to which taehyung nod..

One...

Tae heart started to beat ever so fastly

Two...

Dug dug dug dug dug💓💓💓💓

three

Dug dug dug dug dug 💓💓💓💓

And now go..(worker announced...)

(Kook's Pov)..

We were patiently waiting for taehyung's auditions...we all were nervous..my heart was beating erratically..my palms were sweaty..i don't even imagine what my bub was going through...

The Host announced No-7 which was taehyung's number...he told me on call..

We all d'art our eyes towards television screens...

And in dim light of runway entrance ...i can see bit glimpse of my love...

Just do great baby... don't panic give it your all...

To be continued....)

(AUTHOR'S POV)...

lovelies we r finally heading towards the climax.. although ending is quite far...but still we r reaching to our main plot.. Hope you guys enjoy it...do vote and comment please... ignore the mistakes...

Love Saddy 💜