CHAPTER-36💜

Beautiful pic credit to rightful owner...

(Author's pov)..

(Mature content ahead if uncomfortable skip..

Two souls who were already eachothers from the very start are now tied in a beautiful relation known as marriage, there love for eachothers is pure, if taehyung is jungkook's home ,then jungkook is taehyung's destiny,they feel safe and secure in eachothers arm ,and the one witnessing their unbreakable bond was those stars and moon which were shining out on the sky infront of their bedroom..

(M)

Moans ,grunts and skin clapping are the only thing one can listen, coming out from newly weds room..

Ahhhhhh koo mhmmmm fa faster...(taehyung moaned shamelessly ...

Faster mhhhhhhmmm kooo mo more faa faster....(taehyung cried..

L like this b bab e....(jungkook who was thrusting in and out inside of taehyung's hole said ...

Y yeah just l like t that...(tae reply being deprived in pleasure his husband was giving him...

Rubbing taehyung's buds with his thumb, sucking on it like a hungry child, jungkook thurst even more fast ,and fun fact jungkook and taehyung were having raw sex..

I i am coming kooo.....(taehyung spoke ....

Me too love me too,lets come together...(jungkook answered ....and after few more minutes,they both cum together..

(Time skip)...

It's been 1 month since taekook got married, everything was running ever so smoothly,they both were deeply in love with eachother ...

But from last two days, taehyung was so moody and nauseous,poor kook was trying to understand what wrong he did...

They decided to visit doctor , according to their hyungs advice,and it come out as best decision of their life, cause doctor announced that taehyung was pregnant,when taekook got this news they were on cloud nine and jungkook who deal with thousands of people was crying like a child infront of whole hospital..

Like this time passed, taehyung acting like a brat and poor kook taking care him...

Once they went out to eat in Namjin's restaurant cause taehyung was asking to eat out there...

Taehyung order food for more than 10 people saying he will eat it all, and after having one plate of kimchi fried rice,he said he was full,to which jungkook tried to make him understand,that now all food is going to be wasted,and in reply taehyung started to cry loudly and kept shouting that jungkook doesn't love him anymore, earning attention of others..

Like this once they go out to shop some clothes for unborn baby ...

Taehyung firstly make jungkook carry him every where , which jungkook gladly did,but once taehyung entered the shop he started to act like a brat again, saying he was tired nd wanna go back home,where poor jungkook was the one who carried him like a koala and didn't even complaint about being tired...

Finally taehyung was in his ninth month..

Taekook both were having lunch peacefully..

Koo KOO....(taehyung shouted...

Wh what happened baby....(Jungkook asked being panicked..

What,what happened,the baby is coming out , you shithead...(taehyung answered angrily...

What do i do then baby...(jungkook asked being clueless..

I am going to kill you jungkook, TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL YOU DUMMY...(taehyung shouted in pain...

(Inside the hospital)...

It's been 1 hour since taehyung was inside operating room, meanwhile jungkook informed all his hyungs , who come their as fast as they can ,to support kook...

They were waiting ,when O.T door opened...

Here ,sir congratulations,its a boy...(nurse who came out carrying infant, she gave baby to kook,who started to cry happily...

Their hyungs congratulates both off  them on birth of their baby boy,kook thanks tae for giving him this beautiful gift...

They decided to name their son,hanbin' Jeon Hanbin'..

Now Taekook are the most happiest couple in this whole world, they are together , they have their baby with them,there is nothing else they want to ask for..

Taekook were inside their room..

Tae and kook were laying down on either sides and their baby was laying between them ...

Koo....(tae said..

Yes,my love...(jungkook replied who was busy in playing with their 2 months son..

I wanna say something to you...(tae spoke...

Yes bub ,go ahead...(jungkook said now facing tae..

Koo, i was nothing but just an orphan, until you came into my life,you gave me reason to live, you give meaning to my life, you are the one behind my smile,i may not be vocal about what you mean to me..

But, you mean world to me, jungkook i wanna live in your arm and do wanna take my last breath in your arm..

I love you Jungkook so much ....

"YOUR LOVE CHANGED ME " for good...(tae speak with water in his eyes and koo who was listening to tae cried too ...

I love you so much more Taehyung..

And don't forget...

"YOUR LOVE CHANGED ME "  💜

                    (💜THE END 💜)

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey Lovelies finaly a beautiful journey come to end, last chapter of your love changed me is up 💜💜

Love Saddy 💜