Chapter 19

VJ’s P.O.V

 I smile at the cute scene in front of me. Why can’t Ryder hold me like that…in fact Ryder has barely touched me in weeks…did I do something wrong? While everyone was in awe while looking at the new couple I was why my boyfriend was ignoring me…was I really that gross that he doesn’t want to touch me. I could feel hot tears forming in the corner of my eyes. No I can’t I cry that’ll make me look like a wimp. I couldn’t help it…I felt the hot tears start to run down my face.

“VJ…are you alright? Misery asked me confused as to why I was crying. I didn’t answer her I just ran inside crying like the stupid baby I am. I just can’t stop thinking negative about myself.

I ran upstairs and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, sat down in the corner and cried .about two minutes after I had locked myself in here I heard footsteps come to the door then I heard the calm voice of my boyfriend.

“Baby please come out” all I could hear was the concern in his voice.

“Why don’t you love me anymore?!” I blurted out without thinking.

“Why do you think that?” he asked sounding extremely hurt.

“You barely touch me anymore…am I that gross and discussing” I cried.

“Don’t you ever EVER think that VJ. I love you more than anything…I just…the reason I’ve been distant is because I got a text from my dad the other day…”

At that point I felt like that biggest idiot and jerk I the world. I quickly got up and unlocked that door. I threw myself onto Ryder and hugged him as tight as I could. I didn’t notice he others until we pulled apart. Ryder explained everything to everyone and we all had a group hug. I congratulated Coby and Dustin and also apologised to everyone for being such a baby.

Coby’s P.O.V

Everything is happening so fast. First Ryder and VJ then Dustin and I. Ever since I kissed Dustin Just have been acting really strange and distant. I’ve noticed that everything he gets a text he reads it then freezes up and quickly locks his phone. I have admitted I’m starting to get suspicious. I decided to talk to him about it later.

Justin’s P.O.V

I’m thinking about throwing my phone off a bridge at the moment. Remember that shy, innocent and kind Lanely girl? Yeah well she’s the complete opposite. I got her number yester and everything was fine…until she asked me for a nude…yep a nude and guess what I didn’t send her one…I sent her about nine. Yep. Go ahead hate me, think I’m an idiot because I am. She asked for another today and I refused well…she wasn’t happy about that and now she’s threatening to post the others online. I feel so stupid. The other boys and Misery are going to hate me. I think Coby is getting suspicious of me…I just don’t know whether to tell them or not. All these amazing things are happening and I don’t want to ruin it for everyone else.