The world of the living

Third Person POV (2 weeks ago)
There was blackness everywhere and the same scene was playing in her mind. Arrow, shot, arrow shot, arrow shot, then came the pain of the three impacts piercing the skin of the individual she was still alive as she went toppling down the that rooftop building. Was she dead? She was surrounded by water. She was somewhere unknown and she was with somebody, somebody who was responsible for her death.
“Hello Sara.” A voice boomed the woman was not expecting.
“Who are you?” Sara asks confused she was unsure of what was going.
“My name is not important. Welcome back to the world of the living.” The man said as he helped her out of the water.
“Am I supposed to be somewhere else?” Sara asked as she was feeling off.
“You were dead for almost a year, so you’ll feel off for a while.” The man answered blowing her off.
Sara felt weak. It was as if her body couldn’t sustain her weight. She was very thankful to be alive. The last thing she remembered was the rooftop becoming smaller, and the wind hitting against her back as she fell to her demise. She closed her eyes trying to remember and she remembered the Canary, the woman in black, most of it. She couldn’t remember which side she was on.
“How am I here if I’m supposed to be dead?” Sara asks wanting answers.
“This is a Lazarus pit. It can heal any wound and clearly he says pointing to her, bringing people back from the dead.” The man states plainly. Sara looked at the man and he seemed familiar something about him she seemed to recognize and she was trying to remember him but there were pieces missing and she was getting frustrated and she began being troubled by these questions. She finally decided to get to the bottom of the man’s identity.
“Okay seriously, who are you?” Sara asks getting a little irritated.
“I am the one who bought you back to life. I’m Malcom Merlyn.”