prologue

Thanos grinned . After all this hard work . After all these sacrifices . There was a reward . His huge light purple hands gripped onto each little stone . This was it . The universe was going to be corrected . Everyone would finally be happy . Satisfied you could say .

" Rahhhhhh !!! " A battle cry came from the sky .

Now what ? 

Thanos asked himself . Couldn't these stupid avengers see why he was doing this . Sure even Thanos admitted he wasn't a truly a cold blooded killer . So he didn't enjoy people dieing . But that's exactly why ! Thanos found a way to trick the universe itself . A way to help it . And all these people could think about was what was not what could be .

Rage filled his soul . He needed to kill of these earth dwellers before they killed him of annoyance . Literally . Thanos whipped around to see what was a clear blue sky swarmed with dark clouds . Ribbons of electricity flickered every where and man was right in the middle of it .

Before Thanos could even make a comment the guy crashes towards him . Electricity blasting at him .

Ow

Was all Thanos could think before the dude swarmed at him . Anger pulsing through his face . Veins popping out . Thanos knew he'd ruined alot of lives but sheesh . This guy was really taking it personal .

He pulled Thanos into a choke hold . A smile spread across this guy's face . Who the hell does this freak think he is ! Thanos was really starting to get pissed .

To make the situation worse a large metal axe came out of nowhere and started pushing against his chest . Great . Mustering Thanos's strength he pushed against it . See Thanos was pretty well built so he couldn't help but wonder . Why the hell was it so heavy !! 

The man clearly was pleased with himself so he continued . He grabbed hold of Thanos head . A sharp pain filled Thanos when he looked down to see that dude pushing the pointy metal into his lower stomach .

Even with the circumstances , Thanos smirked . This nin' compoop hadn't even gone for a direct kill .

" Should've gone for the head . " In that moment Thanos raised his fingers . This it . He cleared his mind and thought his direct order ' wipe  out half the universe ' but we all know that part . What we didn't know was a single , small wonder zipped through his head .

Is there a different universe ?