chapter 1

Okay sorry about this quick interruption if you're enjoying this crap but I just wanted to say a few things. I get no one ever really cares about this . But I don't own any marvel characters , probably some of the jokes , art , and you . Lastly thank you for reading this it means alot ❤️

" Y/n come on , we gotta hurry I can see the bus ! " Yelled my friend , Charlotte . She wasn't joking . The bus was swopping into the parking spot and we still had a good 6 feet away from it . Shit .

My legs toppling in front of each other some how managed to get to the bus where a grumpy old lady sat tapping her fingers against a clipboard . Charlotte and me were gasping for air . Even so this old hag gave us a ' hurry up ' look .

" Sorry I had a killer workout this morning . " I joked . Charlotte started cracking up but the bus driver plastered on a face of utterly no emotions . Her wrinkly hands pointed at the clipboard .

" Oh yeah , number 12 . " I said seemingly forgotting the fact that we had to say our numbers . But whatever it's just another day at school . There's plenty more mistakes to come .

I walked down the insanely small Aile looking for a decent choice of seats . 7 sounds good . It was faraway from the old lady but still had a window to look out of . Plus a empty seat for Charlotte right next to it .

Charlotte ran down the Aile and saw you pointing at the seat next to her . Her face twisted into a sorry as she sat down by her other friend Maiya . I kinda felt hurt inside . Sure I get the fact that Charlotte can chill with other people but she's been straight up ignoring me at school .

Pushing the thought aside I filled my head with a positive attitude . Sure she was using me , sure she was ignoring me . But I'm going to stay strong . Narrowing my eyes determinedly I pulled my phone out .

Lucky for me I had cellular so this trip was going to tolerable . Clicking on Disney plus I scrolled through the marvel movies . Hmmm ... Either civil war or far from home . ( Yes , I know Disney plus doesn't have Spider-Man but just imagine ✋🌈🤚).

Obviously I chose far from home . I was such a fangirl for Spidey . Another wave of sadness crashed onto me . Spidey wasn't real and he never will be . Hollowness . That what I felt like .

Really all I was , was a happy shell covering a real bad mess . Sure you're probably thinking what a drama queen . But it wasn't just that . My grades just kept coming down no matter my efforts . My family hated each other , always fighting .

And I'd recently lost my grandparents in a plane crash . So yeah I'd say I'm pretty depressing . My eyes started to tear up . Crap ! Quickly I bite my tongue in a desperate attempt to stop the tears . Keep it together , keep it together !

Trying to distract my self I plugged in my head phones and started playing the movie .

********* ( This means time skip )

I sat there in the VERY uncomfortable chair watching the clock . Mrs . Hodge's boring lecture faded out . Frankly I didn't give a shit on the Russian revolution . I just wanted to get of here . Okay 1 more minute .

Just 60 seconds . Quickly I shoved my notebook and pencil into my notebook and zipped it up .

Ring , ring ! The bell blared through the speakers . Throwing my backpack over my shoulders I started to head out .

" Excuse me , y/n . The bell does not dismiss you I do ." Mrs. Hodges growled . It's like you could see her internally grinning.

" Then what's the point of the bell ? " I asked . This lady really knows how to piss off a teen . But fortunately I knew how to piss off a teacher . Crossing my arms I knew she was struggling with an answer .

" Now if you'll excuse me , I've got classes to be at . " I snapped .

In a blaze of clear victory I walked out of the classroom casually . But inside even with the victory I realized she's more then likely going to lower my grade . If that's even possible at this point .

Don't get me wrong I wasn't a stupid person . In fact I was above average on the smart level . Just I couldn't contain my fierceness to fight back to teachers .

Teenagers pushed and shoved all around me . I could barely walk 2 feet before a person went Infront of me . See teachers this is why we should be able to get out ear-- .

Some people pushed me causing me to land face-first on the hard cement ground . Pain rang through my head and my vision got blurry . The world faded into darkness . Probably because I passed out .

People's shout things like " are you okay ! " Or " oh my god she's bleeed'n !" But for once that self conscious monster left me alone and those voices fades into nothing .

It felt like something or someone was pushing my back and before I knew it I was in a apartment on the floor . Strangely the pain had completely disappeared .

" Where the hell am I !?! " I screeched jumping up . Rubbing my head I tried to remember anything , anything at all . My mind was blank completely blank . All I could remember was my name and this morning when I was getting ready for school .

I know right . How useful .

" Y/n , what's wrong ?" A woman with a soft voice walked into to my room . She looked scary close to my mom . Except the fact this couldn't be my mom . My mom would a told me to shut the hell up .

" Very funny mom but you don't have to act nice , this prank is so hillarious and all but just stop ." I grumbled . Mom put on a ' what ' expression and then said " you must not be feeling well , her I'll make you a cup of tea you just relax and watch TV . " Almost at once she ran off towards what I assume was the kitchen .

As freaked out as I was TV didn't sound like a bad idea right now . To be honest it calmed me . I looked around for a remote and found it placed on the ground beside me .

The buttons were easy enough to disipher . Power button on the top-right corner , channels in the middle , and the volume at the bottom . Like I said . Easy .

I pushed the power button and the TV flickered on . My eyes stung slightly from that intense amount of light but they adjusted quickly . " Hello I'm Abagail Durst and this is your local news . " A woman on the screen began " this just in , the avengers stopped a alien of the name ' Thanos ' from wiping out half of the universe . " Abagail Durst kept on one of those fake smiles but even so you could see relief deep in those green eyes .

Something felt off . I feel like I've heard the name Thanos . Oh but where ! Maybe I should ask mom ? Or at least " new " mom .

" Um mom , who's Thanos ? " The word mom felt odd on my tongue . If I thought that was strange than man , when she actually responded that was a shocker .

" Ha I'm surprised you don't know . He's been all over the news . Some alien guy the avengers were fighting but it's over now . " Answered my mom with a chuckle .