chapter 3

Sorry for this quick question but did anyone else cry at this scene ? I mean maybe it's just me but like 😭 it's so sad . Thank you for reading this ❤️ . Back to the book .

I must've looked like a chicken with it's head cut off or like a kindergartner in a highschool . So far I'd made it only to one correct class . Why you may ask ? Charlotte was in that one with me . Luckily though I've figured out a plan or I guess you could call it idea that just might work .

Going to the office and asking for my schedule . Sure I'd have to find it first but who cares about that little detail . Okay where would the office be ... ? 5 minutes later of stumbling around the halls . Screw this , I'm asking for directions ! I thought .

My eyes scanned the hallways for a decent guide . Hmmm. There were two options a teacher with a bright neon yellow vest , or a kid by his locker with what I thought was a Lego . Obviously I chose the kid . No way I was talking to a teacher !

Quickly I ran up to him and tapped his shoulder . " Um , hello I was wondering if you could tell me where the office is ? " I asked . He turned around slowly with a suprised look on his face . " Oh it's that way , I'm Ned by the way . " Ned pointed to his right .

" Thank you ... Ned . " I said with a grateful grin on my face . He seemed nice . Walking off in the direction Ned pointed in a office of sorts came to sight .

I made a firm fist and pounded that classic knock . (Whatever you want I guess) . The door swang open and a sleep deprived woman gave me a tired smile . " Hi , how can I help you . " She waved with bags under her eyes .

" Um I was wondering if you could print me out a schedule ... I ugh for my classes . " I felt guilty for bothering her . But nonetheless she smiled and ran off to what I assumed was a printer . After 1 or 2 minutes of silently standing there awkwardly the lady walked through the door and handed me a sheet of paper .

" Thank you . " I waved quickly . Now I was able to learn and not sit like a duck having no clue what to do . She gave a curt nod before plopping down into one of those office chairs . Not a soul was in the hallway which I was quite thankful for . It was SO difficult to move around with people shoving and pushing you around . If everyone just went in a orderly line then these things wouldn't happen .

Glancing down at the thin sheet of paper I read:
Chemistry
PE
Algebra
Technology
(Sorry if those aren't actual highschool classes I'm in 8th grade so...)

Not bad. I mean PE I'm not thrilled about but can't get everything perfect. Overall I'm a bit of a nerd for math and science so algebra and chemistry should be a blast. "Okay ... I should be going to ... algebra."I noted aloud. Flipping over the paper I saw a map of the school with my classes circled in red. Thank goodness for such. I hate having to locate stuff through maps.

So I should head straight then turn .... Left . Algebra sould be the first class I see. Okay easy enough. About 5 minutes of my stumbling over my legs I finally saw the class. There was cheesey math jokes posted on the walls around the door that made me cringe. Some didn't even make sense! The class all were turning pages of some math book and there was only one desk left so I walked over there and simply sat. Teachers being teachers of course had to make a big deal of the smallest things had too comment on how I was 3 minutes late. " When have you been?" I forgot her name shouted across the class. Ugh get ready. I thought to myself. " I was getting I schedule printed out."

There was no need to lie since the truth was the perfect excuse sometimes. This being one of those times. " If your late again I'm marking you tardy alright. Get your book out and turn to page 357." Wow this lady let me off the hook pretty easy. Scratch what I said before. Sometimes they can be nice. In the wooden desk was a math book and I flipped to page 357 just like she ordered. It was all very easy and as I read the information my brain soaked it up like a sponge. Before I knew it an annoying bell started going off in my ear. Fortunately this was the last class of the day so I could kick off my shoes a chillax for the rest of the day. Well my mom should be mad for me skipping class. In my defense it wasn't on purpose. Literally running out the door I came came closer and closer to the exit. The code word for freedom . With my luck a voice was shouting out to me " Y/N wait we have practice today!!"

(Sorry about the wait I've been either really lazy or working on my personal story. Thanks for reading ❤️ )