Marriage Proposal

*~ Zak ~*

It's been months since I first laid my eyes in the most attractive women I have ever seen. Her name is Alexis Becker. Soon to become Mrs. Alexis Bagans, because I'm gonna propose to her.

*~ Becka ~*

"Becka. I will be back later. I'm leaving now."

"Okay bye dad."

My dad has been acting strange lately. I don't know why though.

So I went upstairs, as I was heading upstairs I seen a mysterious piece of paper laying on the ground. It read,

Alexis. The day I laid eyes on you was truly the most happiest days of my life, but when u went to ask you something, I felt even happier, and when I asked you out, that made me the most happiest man alive. But we've known each other for some time now and I think this is a proper time to ask you something. Alexis Becker, I love you with all my heart and I wanna ask if you will make me even more than the happiest man alive and marry me?

My eyes widened. MY DAD IS PROPOSING TO ALEXIS AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME! I thought, I wasn't mad, I'm actually happy that I will have a mom, well step mom.

He probably didn't tell me because I have a big mouth, which I do.

*~ Zak ~*

I was finally at the dinner table with my lovely soon to be fiance. If she says yes.

"Alexis, I have something to ask you."

"Go ahead, ask me."

"Okay. Alexis. The day I laid eyes on you was truly the most happiest days of my life, but when u went to ask you something, I felt even happier, and when I asked you out, that made me the most happiest man alive. But we've known each other for some time now and I think this is a proper time to ask you something. Alexis Becker, I love you with all my heart and I wanna ask if you will make me even more than the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Oh my God Zak, YES!" I said as I slid the ring on her left hand ring finger.

We were now engaged. I can't wait to tell Becka.

|When they get home|

"Hey Becka. Guess what. Were-" I was cut off.

"Engaged?"

"How did you know?"

"Your note dropped out of your pocket and landed on the stairs."

"Shit." I whisper.