Volume 1: chapter 1; Boy

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

I probably should've stayed this back in the prologue, but Yang was already born. She was one year old so this makes y/n the middle child.

No one's pov

It had been at least sixteen years since Summer had adopted the infant from a other world. In the beginning, Tai thought he was going to be a handful, and he was. The male anatomy was a concept that they didn't know, Olivia was able to help throughout all of his life up untill now. It was a rather rough road for the boy, having to hide away in his house and in the woods most of his life due to Ironwood looking for him. He had grown up to be ab outstanding young man. Although he was the middle child, Tai believes that the reason for his characteristics is due to his alien original. At the age of 16(current age) he had grown to be 7'2, his hair had turned from it's pitch black to a snowy white, his eyes having a yellow iris with a round pupil (turns into a slit in the dark), his hands, chest, and tail still kept the glow from he was born  his horns had grown larger, his wings had also sprouted giving him a 30ft wingspan. He was on his way to Beacon Academy, much like his two sisters. Although due to the current situation of Ironwood looking for the boy, he was picked in a private Bullhead. Y/N was reading a comic book in the back of a god like being from another world, a comic that Ruby gave him, In the Bullhead with him was... Frank. A plant that Y/N had accidentally brought to life with his blood. A small accident in the garden caused this weed to become a living talking plant, with a rude yet helpful attitude.

Frank: I still have no fuckin' idea why you're even going to this punk ass school. It's full of hoes! And you know they ain't loyal

Y/N: Frank, shut up.

Frank: I'm just saying, we could be home! Me in the house watching television all day with Tai and you... Doing whatever the fuck it is you do.

Y/N: the only reason you're here with me is because you tried to eat Zwei

Frank: That little bastard had it coming. Do you have any idea how many times she shit on my face!? YEARS! FUCKING YEARS MAN!!

Y/N sighed and went back to his comic ad Frank continued to ramble on about how he would kill Zwei. Eventually he had stopped. Frank smirked as he looked at Y/N, as he was drinking his bottle of water.

Frank: ... So did you fuck one of your sisters yet?

This prompted Y/N to spit out all of his water and cough

Y/N: WHAT!?

Frank: You heard me, did YOU fuck one of YOUR sisters YET. You can't lie that you've thought about it, I've seen the way you look at Yang's ass.

Y/N blushed as he out his headphones in and began to listen to music. Frank just laughed

Frank: boy I know you can hear me, we both know that don't like listening to that girl shit.

Y/N buried his face into the comic

Frank: man, shit. You've been a horndog every since Yang got drunk at the party that Tai said NOT to have, but you let her anyway. You've been down bad ever since she gave you a lap dance, I mean I won't lie. I would tap that ass too if I gotta to feel it on my weed HAHAHAHAHA!!

The bullhead shook as it landed, causing Frank to fall face first onto the floor. Y/N helped him up. The sliding door of the Bullhead opened and it was Olivia's assistant, Glynda Goodwitch

 The sliding door of the Bullhead opened and it was Olivia's assistant, Glynda Goodwitch