10

The movie had just started and everyone was starting to dig into the snacks I made. The four people who had done this before weren't surprised with the snacks I had made. They also said nothing about the taste, but Kai on the other hand, wasn't afraid to be vocal.

"(Y/N)! This is so good! It's like a professional made them," he complimented. That was only the beginning but in a matter of minutes the other four had shushed him into silence.

The six of us sat in a group. On the sofa was Kai, me, Soobin, and Yeonjun, and on the ground in front of us were Beomgyu and Taehyun.

  Everyone had cuddled up under a blanket except me.  I had pulled out 6 blankets but Kai took 2 so I sat on my sofa with my knees to my chest, trying not to seem cold. It worked for about a half hour but then I rubbed my arms and the warmth of my hands made me want to keep rubbing my arms.

  Kai must've noticed because he opened his little blanket cocoon and pulled me into it, instantly reforming his tiny cocoon of warmth. It was really warm and comfortable inside the cocoon of blankets he had made. Our sides were touching as we both snuggled into the blanket. About another 10-20 minutes into the movie, I felt Kai shift and move his hands to rest on my stomach and start rubbing it. He still had his eyes on the movie which made me believe that this was a habit he had built up with his friends, and what was I gonna do? Tell him to stop? No.

It was warm and comfortable and enjoyable which was what made it hard when I realized all of the snacks were gone once again. I couldn't just let them starve (because last time I ran out of snacks, they accused me of starving them) so I reluctantly decided to leave the blanket cocoon and go to the kitchen. I couldn't make anything too time consuming so I took a bag of microwave popcorn and threw it in the microwave. I stood in front of the microwave, waiting for it to beep, but it would still be a few minutes. I heard five voices over the sound of the movie, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. A few seconds later I heard shuffling feet behind me and hands on my stomach, which could only be one person.

"They're being annoying," he pouted, rubbing my stomach.

"When are they not?" I asked.

"You have a point," he sighed.

  The microwave beeped and sadly, I had to step away from Kai. I grabbed the popcorn from the microwave and put it into a bowl.

  "Could you bring that to the living room? I'm gonna grab another blanket," I told him.

  "Why? Were you not warm enough with me?" He asked, a slight pout forming on his face.

  "I was, I just didn't want to bother you," I admitted.

  "Ah, don't worry about that," he said, placing an arm over my shoulder, bringing me with him to the living room. "I really don't mind at all." He placed the popcorn on the table where the other empty trays were and then grabbed the two blankets, cuddling into them before pulling me into them as well. He wrapped his arms around me, resting his hands on my stomach so he could rub it, as usual. My head rested on his shoulder and he leaned his head on mine. I was definitely flushed from the close proximity and if the other four looked over, I could only imagine the amount of teasing we would endure, so I kept quiet.

When the movie ended, I attempted to stand up to pick another one because it was still early, but I was pulled back down by Kai who kept me in place.

"Don't move, I'll get cold~" he whined. This attracted the four other pairs of eyes to us, and thus, they began to think of every possible way to tease us. Before they could even open their mouths I interrupted them.

"Just pick another movie. The remote is right there," I pointed, trying to shrink myself.

The other four laughed at this but ceased their teasing (which would probably take place the next day) and choosing something else. This one was a standup comedy show. Every time Kai laughed, I could feel it. It was very foreign and very weird to me. Also slightly relaxing. I was warm, comfortable, and relaxed and I didn't want to move so it was a huge shame with the show finished and they all had to leave. I separated from Kai, grabbing all the blankets and folding them so I had something to do so I wouldn't look awkward.