5

Camilas pov

I wake up with my arms around Lauren's waist as she was the little spoon, I smile and kiss the back of her head and get out of bed. I hear her whine and look to see her moving around until she was cuddling my pillow, I smile and pull the sheets over her.

I go downstairs and see my family down here already awake, I frown and look at the clock on the wall to see it is 10am.

"Good morning" I say to my family and they say it back

"Where's Lauren?" Mom asked, I smile lightly at the memory of Laurens sleeping face, she's so cute.

"Uh, she's asleep" I say, they nod

"Well breakfast is about to be ready, so how about you go wake her up" Mom said, I nod and go back to my room.

"Lolo" I say, I sit on the bed and rub her back

"Lolo, come on wake up" I say, she whines but her eyes flutter open and she looks at me sleepily

"Good morning sleepy head, did you sleep okay?" I ask, she nods and puts her head on my lap I smile and play with her hair.

"Breakfast is almost done, do you want to go and eat?" I ask, she yawns cutely causing me to coo quietly.

"Yeh" she mumbled, I smile and she sits up stretching and I get up and go get some joggers and t-shirt for Lauren, I pass them to her and she puts them on.

"Come on" I say and hold my hand out, she takes it and I walk us downstairs

My family say good morning to Lauren and she did back, we sit at the table and eat breakfast. I look over at Lauren who had half of her breakfast on her face, I giggle at the adorable girl next to me and grab a paper towel and wipe her face.

"You're so cute" I whisper to Lauren, she smiles at me and I peck her cheek and go back to eating.

After breakfast Lauren and I went upstairs and got ready for the day, Lauren wearing some of my clothes that fitted her quite nicely.

After brushing our teeth and all that stuff we were now downstairs cuddling while watching tv with my family, Lauren had her head on my chest as my arms were around her rubbing her stomach softly, she was like a puppy, she loves tummy rubs.

Lauren's phone went off and she read the text with a sigh

"I have to go, I need to get dog food and take buddy for a walk" Lauren said, I pout but nod

"Okay" I say, she smiles softly

"I'll come get you for school" she said, I smile nodding she kisses my cheek whispering a goodbye in my ear and left.

I talked with my family for a while lauren and I texted back and forth through out the day and soon I was asleep.

Hey! I hope you enjoyed the chapter

Comment your thoughts

Vote if you enjoyed

And follow me for more fifth harmony and camren stories

If you have any suggestions for a story or a chapter of a story you can DM me and we can work on that!

Hope to see you in the next update!