6

Lauren's pov

I wake up at 5am, I go brush my teeth and go get some joggers and a hoodie on with some running shoes. I then wake up buddy and grab his leash, I put it on him and go for a run with him, he seemed to be enjoying himself a lot.

When I got back to my house it was 6 am, I put some water and food down for buddy, I go take a shower and put some clothes I want to wear to school on, I go downstairs and grab myself some fruit for breakfast.

I go back upstairs and pack my bag for school, I see the time and I have to leave to go get camila for school. 

"Bye buddy, be good" I say and kiss his head, I go to camilas house and knock the door, it was opened by her mom.

"Morning Lauren, camila is in her room go on up" she said, I smile and say thank you and good morning back, i then make my way to camilas room.

"Camz" I say opening the door, I see her on her bed in a towel fast asleep, I chuckle and put my bag down.

I go to her closet getting her some clothes, I go over to her and sit her up waking her in the process.

"Morning sleepy head" I say, she sighed and cuddled my chest, I rub the towel on her back and she hums in content.

"Can you be ready?" I ask, she shook her head

"Too tired" she mumbled

"Can I get you ready?" I ask, she nods

I lay her down and dry her, i then get her clothes on

"Nice body Camz damn!" I say, she giggles and I pick her up and sit her at her make up table, I do her hair and nod.

"What about my make up?" She asked, i tap her back

"I'm good, now go eat" I say, I pick up my bag and take her hand walking us downstairs

Camila had her breakfast and then we leave after she said goodbye to her family. On the walk to school we were talking about random things, somewhere along the walk camila takes ahold of my hand, I smile lacing our fingers together.

"I'm thinking about joining the softball team" I say, camila smiles wide

"You should do it! We both know you're good enough" she said, I smile and shrug

"Try outs our today, I don't know" I say, we walk into the school building and camila stops me from walking and gets in front of me. 

"Come on Lolo, you should do it" she said, i shrug

"I'll think about it, they start at lunch" I say, she nods and we go to her locker then mine, we talk until lessons start.

It's now lunch and I don't know if I want to go to the try outs or to camila, I was thinking about it when a hand took mine walking me in the direction of the try outs.

"Camz" I say, she smiles

"I was going to pee when I saw you just stood there like a lost puppy" she said, I smile and she sits in the bleachers as I go to the coach.

After the try outs were done I go to camila and see her eating a sandwich, I take a bite and she smiles at me and feeds me the rest.

"What you think?" I ask, she nods

"You're going to be on the team" she said, I smile nodding

"The people who got on goes up tomorrow" I say, she nods and I knew she knew that I was nervous

"You're going to be on that list" she said, I smile kissing her cheek and she hugs me and I hug her back.

"So, I get a back massage later?" I ask, she giggles and nods