TWO

Aria's POV

I woke up by the smell of aromatic coffee and heavenly fresh toast filling up the air in my house.I knew it was Atlas at the kitchen.My vision still blur and I couldn't stand properly trying to get out from my room.

I saw him standing facing his fit back at me while doing something in the stove.

"Good Morning princess Aria. Your slave making you a breakfast." He greeted me with me his morning voice.

"I thought you were having breakfast at your house". I said sliding the counter stool and took a seat. "Anyways great smell to start my day."

"Aria, working at New York as doctor without my own best friends for three month is my nightmare.I come here trying to spend more time with you. "He sounded so sad. "Let me having fun time with you for one month."

"Well of course you can. I'm just asking you why don't you eat at your own house.Family come first Atlas." God his arrival here really making my plan messed up so bad.He passed me the Asian shrimp fried rice paired with some sunny side egg and coffee of course.I forgot his mom side is Korean and he really great at making Asian mouthwatering dishes.

"Enjoy your food Princess Aria." He bowed besides me acted like he was the maid and than took a seat in front of me.

"What's your plan?" I asked while guzzling my breakfast.

"Nothing for now. You know I'm not someone who plans everything." He stated like that the most obvious things. "Why?"

"I want to bring you to my farm and do some gardening." I looked up at him trying to read his emotion whether he wanted it or not

"Of course I want ! I'm dying wanted to spend time with you. After we both have carrier, time between us is limits."

Yep he was true. One year ago we left colleges, I moved in here, and he focused on his interns. I didn't know how our friendship still working though we had not meet for 3 month . Usually in three month your boy best friend going to leave you.

"Get done after eat and we will go there using bicycle. You okay with that rich boy?" I sarcastically questioned him. What usually city rich boy didn't like do dirty work. He literally grown up in family where dad was a doctor and mom was a neurosurgeon.

My parent well didn't end up well. My mother was a housewife and my father, was a doctor too. Yeah in my life full with medical peoples but I'm not into that. My mother divorced with my father a couple month I moved here. I didn't care about their relationship, I care about my sister, Hazel. She was seventeen years old and she had to move to different house every two weeks. She must be sicked of it.

"Where is your farm?" He questioned me.

"Four meters away from my house." He nodded and got dress to go there.

...............................

"Atlas ,can you feed my koi fish if you're done. I'm looking for somethings." I demanded him while throwing everything looking for my sister lucky charm bracelets. Whenever I want to go to my farm I must wear it.

At first I laughed when she said that thin sliver bracelets with one pearls hanging into it would make me lucky. Actually ,I still didn't believe it but I promised I would wear it with me every single time. Now if I didn't wear that thing. my wrist will feel empty and naked.

"Okay!" He shouted from outside my house. Since my bedroom window was opening I could hear Atlas talking with the koi fish like it was a kids. Now I'm smiling like an idiot.

"Got ya!" I shouted like I was an FBI successfully caught their victim .I picked the bracelets from my carpet and locked it with my wrist.

"Let's go city boy". I spoke as I exited my house while messing with his hair like he did yesterday. Definetly deja vu not revenges.