Collision of Death and Destruction

The two beings that will cause destruction finally met.

Two living disasters is gonna clash. Who will win? The slime? Or the ancient shadow of the ancient god?

---------------------

<<Master, appraisal states that this one is trouble.>>

"What?"

<<I am not stating that you don't stand a chance, I am merely warning you that this one may be as powerful as you.>>

"That's bad right?"

<<Don't ask it's very bad!>>

"Alright I'll be careful."

All of that was warned by Ciel before the fight even started.

Now that the fight really did start Rimuru wasn't taking Ciel's warning lightly anymore.

This was very bad.

"Kehehehe! It seems like you are having fun!"
Drak asked Rimuru.

"Oh, I'm totally no-" Rimuru was struggling in deflecting the blows of Drak. His punch was way too heavy. Luckily when Drak punched his abdomen this time he managed to stop it, but it only launched himself to a planet. "Kugkhh!-" even with Rimuru's power, the experience Drak had was a trillion years advanced.

"He? That's all you got? I thought you'd be stronger!?" Drak asked. "No matter, I'll just end you now."

⟨⟨ Negation ⟩⟩

When Drak Casted this attack. Rimuru's slime body started to turn into dust particles.

"What the?!- Ciel! What going on?" Rimuru was shocked at the sight. His body was being negated every second.

<< The Enemy casted a skill that negates magicules in your body. Since a slime consistently relies on magicules, it's affecting you more than how it should be. Nullify this attack?
Yes or no?>>

"Yes!"

Rimuru's body regenerated back after the spell was nullified.

"How boring." Drak sighed.

This was too dangerous, even though Rimuru got a huge power in his hands.

This creature in his eyes, was just as powerful as him.

If this went on a little longer. No one would be safe, his subordinates and others who was in the fight were all watching this terrifying scene.

"All of you! Back off! I can't focus on him if I'm also protecting you!" Called Rimuru.

He needed to do this, It didn't need a genius to know how big the fight both of them would have.

Without hesitating all of them retreated.

One of them shouted.

"DADDY!" Mika, who was a part of Rimuru's power also felt what Rimuru felt.

She sensed danger.

Rimuru was shocked that she was in the war, "I guess Chloe was too soft and let the child go with the others. That said, this distance should be far enough to not affect the planets I colonized."

"Anyways, I need to pay more attention to her and take care of her when I finish this dangerous creature who thinks I'm his brother.."
Rimuru thought that way because it was true. Ever since Mika was Made Rimuru didn't pay much attention to her so he felt bad for this. But this wasn't the time to think about trivial things, there was a problem was still in front of him, he needed to focus.