I: Exile

As she traveled through the forest farther away from her home country in exile, Princess Xenia could only think about her father King Darnell, who had caused her to leave the castle in exile thanks to Queen Harmony, who'd also turned all eleven of her older brothers right into white swans with her evil magic. "Father.", she said as she remembered the last words of her late mother Queen Oceania. "It's been two years since Mother died. There hasn't been a day where I don't miss her.", she added with tears in her eyes. After traveling through the forest farther from her homeland for three hours, she finally reached a area she could stay and rest at until the next day. There, she hears swans and looks up as her brothers land on the ground around her. "Liam! Owen! Ezra! Beau! Jordan! Colton! Amir! Milo! Zion! Knox! Ronan!", she said as they began to reverted back to being humans in front of her. "Xenia.", they replied as she got up and hugged them all. The next morning, they turned back into swans and flew away from the area as she waved her arm up at her brothers. This went on for another day until she came across a new kingdom. "This looks like a good place to settle down. Now I better search for somewhere for me to live in.", Xenia said and looked until she found a long abandoned farm. "Excellent! I don't have to worry about food anymore!", she added and went inside the farmhouse. "Good heavens! This place is a real mess!", she said when she entered and began cleaning up the farmhouse. Once finished with this, she grabbed a hood to completely conceal her identity and went into the town from the farmhouse to purchase some bees from a local beekeeper in exchange for a unbroken jar she found on the floor before she turned around and walked back to the farm with the bees to begin her new life.