IV: The Marriage

The next morning, Xenia continued to sew the sweaters with the fairies helping her. Dimitri continued to harvest the crops whenever he could do so for her. His behavior left his family and friends confused about why he was away from the castle during the daytime, as it wasn't common for a prince to help someone out with harvesting crops during day. Although he was aware of this, Dimitri didn't have a choice since Xenia had to finish her task in order to free her brothers from the spell. As the days passed on, she eventually finished all eleven sweaters after one month. With her task now finished, Xenia put the sweaters in a box and hooded herself before she, Dimitri and Harlow went right to the city, where his family, his friends and the citizens gathered around them as they waited for her brothers to arrive. "Are those swans in the sky?", Felix asks Glenn. They turn to see her brothers land right on the ground before they hand the sweaters to them and everyone watches on as they use the sweaters to break the spell. "My brothers!", she said and ran over to them. "Xenia?", Lambert said to her and she turned to him. "I'm sorry I couldn't say a thing about this. These are my eleven older brothers, Liam, Owen, Ezra, Beau, Jordan, Colton, Amir, Milo, Zion, Knox and Ronan.", she said to him before leading Dimitri, his family, his friends and her brothers into the castle so they could explain how they were turned right into swans. Dimitri grabbed Xenia's hands and they kissed. "My love.", he said. "Oh, Dimitri.", she replied. They chose to have the wedding in her home country and departed for her home country the next day. Two days after this, a soldier spotted them on their horses and ran into the castle to inform Darnell, who'd again become widowed after Harmony sacrificed herself to save him during a intense battle with a enemy kingdom two years earlier. Xenia and Dimitri spent the rest of the day in different rooms. When night came, they slept in separate rooms. The next day, Dimitri looks on as Darnell led Xenia down the aisle towards him and he took her hand from her father once they reached him. "Oceania would be proud to see you grown up if she was still alive, Xenia.", he said before they turn to the bishop. After the wedding, they ran out to their horses and rode away while waving at everyone else. After six years, they had a boy and a girl and she handed the farm over to his parents after they became king and queen. The end.