Dusty

"Mahal, sorry na nga eh," Paulo said as he enters Stell's condo.

Stell crossed his arms. "Ewan ko sa'yo. Puro na lang si Dusty inaasikaso mo. Paano naman ako ha?" he asked as he rolls his eyes.

Paulo sighed. "Ayan na nga oh, kaya ko nga siya dinala ngayon eh," he smiled as he approach him. "Roadtrip tayo," he added but Stell just turned his back to him.

Paulo finds himself hugging Stell from the back, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Hmm, saan naman?" Stell finally asked.

"'Di ba sabi mo before gusto mong pumunta sa Batangas?" Stell didn't responded.

Paulo took a deep breath. "Actually, I also want to learn how to ride a motorcycle before para madala kita kahit saan mo gusto. I want to go to places you want to go to with your arms around my waist. Gusto ko kasama kita pag pupunta ka ro'n."

The moment Paulo said that, Stell knew he's defeated. He couldn't help but to blush.

He sighed that made Paulo smile a little. "Tara na?" Paulo asked again.

This time, Stell faced him, encircling his hands on Paulo's waist. "Oo na, as if may magagawa pa ako eh nakabihis ka na oh," he jokingly rolls his eyes but smiled at him nonetheless.

Paulo smiled wider as he grabbed Stell's hands and dragged him to Dusty that's waiting at the parking lot of the building. He handed Stell his spare helmet and took it.

Paulo started the engine while Stell took the vacant space behind him. He wrapped his hands around Paulo's waist again, loose a little this time.

"Humawak ka nang mabuti, haist," Paulo said as he grabbed Stell's hands from his waist making his hold on his waist tighter.

"O-oo na, magdrive ka na lang," Stell flushed as Paulo smirked as his reaction.

They had an hour drive from Stell's place to Batangas. They had a nice trip throughout the day, having Batangas' best served lomi— which Stell was craving for for weeks as their merienda.

Stell's smiling widely as they ate and as he wanders the sceneries on their trip, seeing so many greens on the road their taking.

Paulo's driving their way home and Stell's admiration for the place was interrupted as he stopped the vehicle.

"Uy Pau, bakit? Naubusan ka ng gas?"

"No," he chuckles. "Baba ka," he said and extended his arms, guiding him to get off the vehicle.

Stell hesitated but followed as well. As his foot landed on the ground, his eyes widened as he looked at the beautiful sky in front of them and the trees below it. He's seeing this sky through their journey but kind of blurry because of their speed. He continued admiring it.

"So beautiful," he said, full of contentment and calmness, his hand being held by Paulo's.

"I know," he looked at Paulo this time who's looking at him the entire time. Stell's cheek reddened more.

Stell smiled and continued staring at the scenery.

"Thank you for being with me today, love. I hope you enjoyed it," he said as he wrapped his arms around Stell, embracing him from behind, and resting his chin on his shoulder. He doesn't want to stop him from admiring the nature.

"Thank you rin for today, Mahal. Though, I didn't liked it," Stell said that made Paulo frown, letting go of Stell from his arms. He moved his head to look at Stell, making sure he means it.

"I loved it, so much," he continued, smiling widely, staring at Paulo's eyes.

Paulo smiled wider as he cups Stell's face. Leaning closer and closed the gap of their faces, letting his lips touch the younger's.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They admired the place for a little more time.

"Mahal, picturan mo 'ko," Paulo suddenly said as the younger stared at him. "Bakit?" He pouted.

Stell chuckled. "Wala lang, 'di ka naman kasi pala-picture eh," Paulo pouted more that the younger pinched his cheeks. "Cute mo, Nase. Akin na phone mo," he extended his arms as the older gave his phone.

He started taking some photos without leaving the smile on his lips.

He's so perfect.

"Kaybiang Tunnel?" Stell murmured but the older heared it otherwise.

Paulo hummed.

"'Di ba sa Cavite 'yun? So nasa Cavite na tayo? Pero bakit iba yung daan kanina?"

"Well, miss ka na raw nina mama eh. Ano pa raw at bumili ako ng motor kung 'di naman daw kita dadalhin doon," Paulo said, a little embarassed and pouted.

The younger just laughed. He kissed his cheeks. With his boyfriend being cute right now, he can't help it.

"Aba'y tara na, malapit nang maggabi oh," Stell said to his dumbfounded boyfriend, shocked by his move. He laughed at him even more.

"O-oo, tara na nga," Paulo finally said and started the engine again.