kilikili

"Pau, tulog na tayo," Stell called his boyfriend who's still sitting at the sofa, scrolling through his phone.

The older's about to stand up and walk towards Stell when he saw a tweet from an A'tin randomly that stopped him. His cheek flushed quickly.

"Oh, bakit namumula ka?" the younger teasingly asked as he remove his glasses and put it on their bedside table.

Paulo just lied beside him and put his head above Stell's chest, clearly listening to his heartbeat. He felt the younger's fingers comb his hair as he hum a tone. Paulo hugged him tighter.

"M-mahal!" Stell got startled when Paulo's head made it's way to his shoulder down to his armpit, sniffing it, making him laugh loudly. "Hoy Nase, nakikiliti ako!"

The older just pouted and put his head above the younger's chest again.

"Bakit nakanguso ka?"

"Nakucurious kasi ibang A'tin sa amoy ng kilikili mo," he huffed.

"And?"

"Sa'kin daw itanong," he murmured that made Stell laugh again.

"Oh," he smiled at him. "Anong amoy?"

"Mabango syempre."

"Oh bakit parang galit ka?" He asked while giggling.

The older glared at him.

"Sa'yo ko lang pinapaamoy to, bwiset to," he said as he laughed again. "Sila na nga nagsabi na sa'yo itanong eh."

"Nyenye."

"Kahit dyan ka pa tumira," he joked.

The older just sniffed his armpit again before murmuring, "I love you," and he felt him kiss it that sent shivers to his spine.

"Tama na. Nakikiliti ako," Stell said as he hugged him again. "Love you too," and kissed the older's temple.

And Paulo fell asleep, inhaling Stell's strawberry scented armpit.

---

Goodnight!