prompt 3.0

I blinked, once. Twice. And narealize ko na nandito na ako sa The Zone, probably shooting something dahil sa mga camera na nakapaligid sa amin.

Di pa rin ako nakaka-get over sa impact nang tawagin ako ni Stell, the love of my life. I stared at him for too long and di ko namalayan na kanina pa pala niya ako tinatawag.

"Pablo?"

I ran my fingers on his cheek and I felt him tensed up a bit. I just smiled at him before capturing his lips all of a sudden, hearing loud gasps from the staffs and other members as well.

Stell pulled away swiftly, making me confused despite the pink tint on his cheeks. His reaction is not what I've expected; it's something between shock and confusion.

"Cut!" Kuya Don shouted. "Pablo, ano yon? Acting lang 'to hoy," he almost laughed making my cheeks burn. "The viewers might think you're dating. Showbreak lang to, chill."

Oh.

"Pablo, what was that?" Stell asked me this time, seeking for something, confusion visible on his face.

And that's when I realized I'm in the wrong timeline.

---

Prompt from tiktok hehe^^ they're saying I should continue this and make a full/one shot AU. So, stay tuned, i guess? XD maybe after 'Programmed' :)) thank you for patiently waiting for my updates. Love u all!