Prologue

Bo sighs as he looks at the views on his videos, most of them are just 100 or less views. He rolled his eyes, "How am I gonna follow my dreams when I can't even get to trending on youtube?" Bo stood up and went to his bathroom, looking at the mirror, intensely.

That was until he saw his reflection's eyes glow a dark red and his mouth curled to an evil smile. Bo was in such panic that he stumbled back, he didn't know what was happening.

"I know a desperate soul when I see one." His reflection started speaking, "Oh don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you." He transformed into a familiar evil being.

Satan.

Bo's eyes widened, he didn't know what he was feeling, but he definitely wasn't scared. "How..." He finally spat out after being quiet for the most part. "Did I suddenly do a ritual to summon you?" He narrowed his eyes.

"No, Bo, I've come here to make a deal." Satan's eyes flashed red again. "You do want to become famous, right?" Bo nodded hastily, "It's...what I dream to achieve" he answered. "Well, shake my hand..." Satan said, the mirror suddenly turned like water, his hands was able to go through it.

Bo was hesitant at first, but he desperately wanted to achieve his goal, it was a way to gain attention. "Just remember, everything comes with a price," Satan replied. After a while, Bo finally shook his hand.

Bo passed out.