Chapter 5

Previously on Teen Wolf

"Hey. uh, are we in the right place?''He asked

''For the party?''Garret asked Henrik made his way up to the door.

''Absolutely.'' He said moving Lydia out of the way to open the door. The Mikaelson groaned as the teens poured into the house.''This should be fun.'' He commented sarcastically.

***********************************************************************************************

Henrik Pov

"Hey Hey! put that vase down man" I exclaim at the freshman kids.

I look towards the kitchen area and spot Lydia walking away from the guy with the keg and rushes upstairs.

I rush quickly behind her to follow.

I walk into a study-like room.

"but not so low that you don't know he's a freshman," a kid says to Lydia. I lean up against the door frame analyzing this kid.

"I might have seen your friend downstairs" Lydia replies as she grabs his elbow but drops the wines filled cups on the carpet.

"Oh, my god the carpet"

''No, God, No''. She exclaims as she tries to wipe it up with her jacket.

I push off the threshold to assess the stain.

"Hey, it's alright. It will come out". The boy replies

''He's right Lydia we can get out"

The boy looks up from the stain to see Lydia's panicked face."Oh, okay I'm sorry". he replies

"Was it valuable?"

"No. That's the problem nothing in here is valuable".

"We just put the house on the market. It was supposed to be left without a scratch. It has to be in perfect condition".

"We need every penny we can out of this place" she replies.

"Ok let me get some club soda and salt, Lydia it will come out It will, okay" he replies as he begins to walk out of the room.

"He's right we can do this ok"

(The door shuts itself close and the music stops)

Lydia stares at the door and I turn to look as well.

"Well, this just got officially weird".We get up to make our way to the door and I stand next to her as she opens the door and the music can be heard. As she closes and opens it again.

We turn to look around the room.

''Soundproof?'' she says

A cold chill runs up your spine as you feel your witch's intuition act up. As you follow Lydia towards the record player and begin to turn it on.

( distorted beeping)

You begin to hear whispering voices in your head as you enter a trance-like state. You feel your eyes becoming heavy as the shut close and you open them and see you are in the middle of what seems to be an abandoned cemetery.

 You feel your eyes becoming heavy as the shut close and you open them and see you are in the middle of what seems to be an abandoned cemetery

The whispers continue but only more clearly.

"Hello is anyone there!"

"Why am I here!"

You begin to panic as dark figure of what you can only assume are people and you starting dark spots and hear a familiar voice calling to you.

"Henrik"

"Wake up child"

You open your eyes and see

"Ayana!"

''I 've missed you so much, Ayana''

"As have I child but we have important manners to discuss now, child"

"But I have so much to say t you about everything about this new world"

You need to locate a powerful grimoire

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry for taking so long to update but I will try to update more.

Don't forget to vote if you like this chapter.

Next one is coming soon.