Chapter 4

(I was listening to this song as I was writing this chapter I have fallen in love with all of Dua lipa's songs)

Previously on Phoenix from the Ashes

*Sigh* That was close. I replied

What was close?

I froze and tear my gaze in the direction of the door and Deaton staring at me with a serious look on his face.

And where's Scott?. Said Deaton

***********************************************************************************************

Henrik Pov

He left he said he had a party to get ready for. I replied trying to keep myself as calm as possible as Deaton stared intently at me.

And why do I get the feeling you not telling me the full story?

*Sigh* he asked me what am I and I was cracking under the pressure and then his phone rang and he invited me to a party at his friend Lydia's Lakehouse tonight.

*Sigh* it seems we can't keep them in the dark any longer than we had hoped.

So what do you suggest we do now??

________________________________________________________________________________

Third-person Pov

It was night and Henrik was making his to Lydia's Lakehouse. He got there and seemed like no one was there so he let himself in, and he knew he walked right into a trap

Scott and his pack stood in the middle of the floor, as another teen stood by the door closest to Henrik. ''I knew it was a trap'' Herik spoke. As he took a seat on the floor with his back to the door ''Now why am I here?''

''Well, discuss that after we get Liam somewhere safe '' Scott focused his attention back on the freshman who looked like he was having a panic attack. Liam fell to the floor gripping his head in pain as Scott spares a glance at Henrik ''it isn't me'' spoke Henrik with his hands raised in surrender.

"Liam, what's wrong?''Scott asked. ''You don't hear that?'' Liam spoke in pain. the sound of car horns and yelling made its way to the pack's ears.

''What's Going on ?'' Spoke Henrik as they all spared him a glance ''What? I don't have enhanced hearing like you."

''Liam who did you tell?'' Kira asked.''I told my friend Mason, and I think he invited everyone.''He grabbed clawed the floor as the noise got louder.

''The floors-get him off the floors,'' Lydia spoke worrying about her parent's lake house floors. She tried to walk up to Liam but the boy growled at her.

''We need to get him to the Boathouse. Now!'' Scott ordered.''Uh, Stiles...''Malia grunted as her eyes glowing a bright blue.

''Yeah''Stiles looked at Malia and she roared at him.''Hey! okay, basement.Now!''He pushed the girl to Lydia's basement.

''What am i supposed to do with the horses gathering outside the door?''Lydia asked.

''Lydia who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?''Stiles asked.

''What me obviousely.''

''Okay, then throw a party and have Henrik help you.''He walked away and Lydia scoffs.THe strawberry blonde opened the door to face Mason with a crowd of people behind him.

''Hey. uh are we in the right place?''He asked

''For the party?''Garret asked Henrik made his way up to the door .

''Absolutely.'' He said moving Lydia out of the way to open the door.The Mikaelson groaned as the teens poured into the house.''This should be fun.'' He commented sarcastictly.

***********************************************************************************************

Who should Henriks Love interest i kinda want it to be Scott but i kinda wanna see who you guyz want it to be. So dont forget vote and the Name with most comments on will be Henriks love interest

Scott Mccall

Alison Argent

Stiles Stilinski

Liam Dunbar

Mason Hewitt

Lydia Martin

Malia Tate

other characters that i forgot to list

Next Chapter will be out soon and i am open to questions and aswell as helpful criticism

***********************************************************************************************