1

It was a weekend and Jimin was bored. He was laying with his legs aligned with the wall and facing the roof. His face was hanging from the edge of his bed. A pink pout on his puffy lips sat stubbornly as his silky hair dangled below his head.

 Soft morning sunlight kissed his blush puffy cheeks as his hands worked on making lazy circles over his toned belly.

"ugggghhhhh" he groaned as he suddenly slipped down his bed and bonked his head on the floor. He whimpered and tried to get out of the painfully awkward position. That's what you get for staying home on off days.

His door suddenly slung open as a giggly yoongi entered with Jin.

"yah I told you we could.... Hey Jimin! Are you ok?"

"yeah you look like a depressed panda bear"

The pout on jimin's face became furious. He wiggled in an attempt to sit but ended up flapping his legs and wiggling his small bum. He groaned when both hyungs snickered at his cuteness. "yah who...who barges in someone's room early in the morning like this?"

Yoongi smacked his lips subtly yet teasingly at Jimin because there is no way in hell he would leave the opportunity to tease Jimin off the brink " I do"

Jin took pity on upside down sprawled Jimin and helped him up "There you go, we better get going, Jiminie take care" But he was cruel enough to leave him behind and leave with Yoongi.

"We might not come back tonight..."

" yeah maybe Jin hyung transform himself"

"shut up yoongles. Bye Jiminnie"

Jimin flopped on his couch and smacked his lips loudly. A fat big frown sat on his forehead again. His toes wiggled in annoyance and he stayed like this until the sleep fairy had mercy on this tired and bored angel and kissed him goodnight.

It's gonna be fun I just know it.