4

Namjoon rode the cycle like a hurricane following a damn purple-tailed parrot around the town with Jimin latching with his back and screaming nonstop in his ears. 

The pleasant winds of the Spring slowly pulled the night sky and they stopped near the Han River.

Jimin whined "hyung we lost him. We lost our Jin hyung" and hugged his back. Namjoon sighed under his breath and petted Jimin's fluffy head softly "We'll find him. we have to find him"

"This is getting serious hyung. What if we never find him and he is stuck in a bird's body forever" Jimin pouted.

Namjoon fished out his cell phone and received a call "yea? Outside...with Jimin ...yeah I found him falling down from a tree...are you serious?...uh huh..."

"Who is it? what are they saying??? Hyung?"

"uh huh, I will call back yeah bye... Let's go home"

"what? No what about jin hyung"

"This is about him. Let's go they are waiting for us"

"Who?"

"taehyung and Jungkook."

"let's go then! we are coming Jin hyung" Jimin exclaimed excitedly and Namjoon simply shook his head and rode the cycle towards their destination.

...................

sorry for updating after so long. thanks for waiting you guys are amazing 

I purple you 💜💜💜