Meeting eachother✨

So it was the day
Finally they were going to meet! Who?
Well! well! vaidehi and Raghav.
They decided to meet in a cafe.
Kiara and Vaidehi had already arrived and after 5 mins Raghav and Kairav too arrived.

Kairav caught Raghav hand and took him with him and sat on the table where vaidehi and Kiara were sitting. They both just stared each other and didn't utter a word from their mouth.

Kiara:- di ye hai Kairav. Aur yeh hai meri di
Kairav:- aur bhai ye Kiara. And ye mere bhai.

They both didn't say anything. Vaidehi got up and just went from there. While Kiara went back of her.
Seeing her strange behaviour kairav was shocked but there was not an single expression on raghav's face.

He too got up and went in his car and told driver to take home kairav to went with him but thier whole journey was silent. Raghav went in his room and locked himself inside. Kairav knocked but he didn't answer.

On the other hand side. Vaidehi reached home and ran in her room. Kiara went to her but she didn't tell anything. On the way also she was quite. For the frist time vaidehi shouted on Kiara and said her to go to her room and leave her alone and she locked the door.

Kiara called Kairav. They both were shocked by their behaviour. They didn't talk much as they were upset from the incident. So they kept the call and did their work.

So here is the next part☺️
Hope you like it 🦋
Do vote and comment 💕✨