'MISSION PATCH UP 🤔'

So the were next day kairav and Kiara got to work the patch up their siblings.

Firstly they both went and said sorry to their siblings.
And their apology was accepted but they were not aloud to meet each other.

At night....
Kiara:- di....di....dii
Vaidehi:- ha ha kya hua
Kiara:- apke liye call hai ( and ran from there )

On the other side....
Kairav:- bhai....bhaiya.....brooo
Raghav:- ha bolo....
Kairav:- call hai apke liye lo
He went from there

Both said in unison:- hello!!
Both heard each other's voice and smiled a bit but at another moment smile disappeared.

Raghav:- bolo
Vaidehi:- ji apne call kiya hai toh ap boliye
Raghav:- excuse me
Vaidehi:- excused!
Raghav:- FYI maine nhi kiya
Vaidehi:- FYI maine bhi nhi kiya.
They both understood
Raghav:- Copy cat
Vaidehi:- excuse me ( innteruped )
Raghav:- excused!!
Vaidehi:- oh helo ab kaun copy kar rha hai
Raghav:- I don't care
Vaidehi:- actually me to
Raghav:- Toh rakho phone
Vaidehi:- rakungi phele tum rakho
Raghav:- Muje nhi rakhana
Vaidehi:- muje bhi nhi rakhan!
Raghav:- ( sarcastically ) Double dolki!!! ( Teasing )
Vaidehi:- What 'Double'
Raghav:- Arey rehne doh rehne doh tumhre bass ki baat nhi hai main hi rakhtu phone. Ek phone rakha nhi jata!
Vaidehi:- Raghav how dare you

They disconnected the call! And went to their room.

Kairav and Kiara heard everything and were talking on video call. They were very disappointed. They had a sad conversation and kept the phone. Kiara Laied on her stomach and covered her stomach and was crying sadly. Which was noticed by vaidehi while she visited her room to meet her but she left without meeting her to her room.

While kairav came down to take water while Raghav was working on laptop near dining. He saw kairav and said him good night while he replied. He got up and went to him and saw that his eyes were swollen he asked him but kairav replied it doesn't matter bhai and smiled a bit and left to his room. Raghav understood he was crying and sighed in disbelief.

Raghav sat and was thinking something. While vaidehi was trying to sleep but it was far away.

Next morning....

Raghav went to kairav's room and told him that he wants to meet Kiara once. Kairav became very happy and hugged him tightly and said I love u bhai and ran to call her.

While on the other side vaidehi asked Kiara to call kairav as she wanted to meet him. She hugged and went to call him immediately. They both informed each other and decided to meet at home.

Kairav went to vaidehi and Kiara went to Raghav at the cafe.....

Raghav:- Kiara would u like to have something.
Kiara:- no bhaiya I had breakfast an hour ago so I'm full.
Raghav:- oK fine!! I have called u to tell u something.....umm look I am sorry for that behaviour that day.
Kiara:- No bhai u don't have to be.
Raghav:- I have noticed u both love eachother a lot that's why I am agreeing for the marriage. But in return I expect from you to love him and be with him no matter what.
Kiara:- I promise u bhai I will ( she gave him a assuring smile while he smiled back ).

Kairav:- I'm so sorry I became late actually there was traffic.
Vaidehi:- No worries!! Would u like to have anything Tea coffee??
Kairav:- Coffee will do
Vaidehi:- fine!! ( They placed their order ). Kairav look I love my little sister alot she is the reason I live for. And I want her too be happy. That's why I am ready for your wedding but I want u to be with her and takecare of her.
Kairav:- ( he gave her a wide smile ) I promise I will be there with her no matter What.

They had their coffee and left.....
Both were very happy....

At night....
Kiara and Kairav were talking to each other.
Kiara:- Di and bhai are so similiar I mean ya they fought but their desicion of our wedding all of sudden at same time
Kairav:- yaa kiu
Kiara:- I wish we could do something
Kairav:- We will try our best!!
Kiara:- Yup!!

They disconnected the call and went to sleep....

So sorry for delay actually was busy in my admission procedure then classes started and also festival was there and my birthday to 3 days back so many things together so couldn't update. But here it is hope u like it

So vote and comment 💕✨