❤️ TOGETHER FOREVER ❤️

Finally Kiara and Kairav were getting married and also with them Raghav and vaidehi to tied their knot.
After a separation they were finally going to be Together Forever.

They exchanged their garlands later took 7 rounds around the holy fire giving promises to eachother. The groom's tied the knot of nuptial around the neck of the respective brides and applied vermillion in their hairline.

Zahira, gurupreet, Richa, mili, aryan, arrav and also Jo attended their wedding. Shivaay and Anika were too here. They spended some time together and later went to their new home. The girls were very happy as they were going to stay together.

The Oberoi brothers welcomed their brides open heartly and grandly. They were already tired so went in their room.

In kairav and kiara's room.....

He welcomed her in their room. Which was beautifully decorated with balloons, rose and scented candles. He holded her hand in his and they both sat on bed. He embraced her with her hug and sighed in relief.

Kiara:- Kya hua kairav??
Kairav:- Kuch bhi toh nhi!!
Kiara:- Batau bhi!
Kairav:- Bat kuch nhi hai bas I'm extremely happy. Finally after difficulties we are together and bhai bhabhi too.
Kiara:- Ha even I'm very happy. ( She said it very cutely ).
Kairav:-😆😆
Kiara:- Kairav!! ( Angrily and hit him with pillow)
Kairav:- kiuu!! Ouchh!  Pati hu na ab tumhara aur suhagrat ke time pati ko marte hue sharam nahi ati.
Kiara:- Ji!! Agar pati ko mazak udate hue sharam nhi ati toh mujhe bhi marte hue sharam nhi ati.

Both had a pillow fight and fellow on bed laughing.
They breathed heavly.

Kiara:- muje toh ab bhi yakeen nhi horha ki di aur jiju ki bhi shaadhi hogai hai.

Kairav:- haa kiu ab hum chaaro humesha saath rahnge
Kiara:- yes!!

He picked up Kiara in his arms and placed on bed and showered all his love upon her.

Flashback

Kairav and Kiara decided to go and tell the truth to their elders. As they met in the cafe the very next day Kiara went to Raghav and Kairav went to vaidehi.
Vaidehi was un aware of the truth also she knew that Raghav was out of town. He came but she closed the door on his face or was her mistake. Kiara told Raghav that she yet misses Raghav and that day she did everything was out of concern. He would have told her before going so even just text would do.

They both ran to meet each other. They both met in parking lot. Raghav immediately went to her and hugged her and said I'm sorry it's my fault I didn't even had courtesness to say nor to come back again for apology. She innteruped and said No raghav it isn't ur fault but mine. My over protectiveness for u led us away. I'm sorry I got angry when nakul came to me to say the truth I would have waited patiently but I....I'm sorry. Kiara and Kairav came there. Kairav said bhai ab galti ap dono ki hai toh ek dusre ko maaf kardoh......Ha di ap dono ek dusre ko maaf kardoh yeh sab toh sab misunderstanding ki wajah se hua said Kiara.

They said sorry to each other and patch up. Later kairav and kiara planned their wedding in same day.

Flashback end

In Raghav and vaidehi's room.....

They both were seated on bed holding hand in hand.

Vaidehi:- Raghav!! I love you❤️
Raghav:- I love you too❤️

They both smiled and looked at each other....they both sighed in relief and hugged each other.

They both covered themselves and spend their night passionately...

They lived happily ever After together and forever.
Their kwabbon ki duniya was not anymore just kwab but a reality with their loved ones.

💟 The end 💟

So here is the last part 〽️
Hope u liked the story!!
Thank you for ur support and votes❣️